Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 Jul 16, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I don't go for a couple of months but my plan is to take plenty photos of menus (as well as food!).
That would be great! Thank you, hope you have a fab holiday
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 16, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Ok thanks!

Could some of these be confused for quick service or is there a different coloured logo?
Neither QS or TS have logos depicting them, only what you can have for a SC.

With QS it's a entree, side and drink from the menu. If travelling in 2016 you get a dessert as well. Your choice is anything in the menu at that QS restaurant (with the exception of novelty drinks usually/perhaps (sometimes that can be included, just ask at the time) and always no alcohol is included in the dining plans)
ely3857 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 16, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
No, there isn't any value limit.

Anything with the purple snack credit logo is eligible, be it under or over $6.

See here for example

Mmm would love to try the cheese soup Whereabouts is this?
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 16, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Mmm would love to try the cheese soup Whereabouts is this?
Its the Canada booth at the Epcot Food and Wine festival event which is typically on end of Sept - early Nov.

You can buy the cheese soup as an appetiser from Le Cellier in Epcot year round though.

Edited at 12:27 AM.
MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 16, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
Neither QS or TS have logos depicting them, only what you can have for a SC.

With QS it's a entree, side and drink from the menu. If travelling in 2016 you get a dessert as well. Your choice is anything in the menu at that QS restaurant (with the exception of novelty drinks usually/perhaps (sometimes that can be included, just ask at the time) and always no alcohol is included in the dining plans)
Thanks!
Old 12 Jul 16, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Just bumping, need more pics
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 16, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Just bumping, need more pics
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 16, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Diznut
Earning My Ears

Am I correct in thinking that at BOG for lunch I could swap my drink for a second masters cupcake? I do believe this would make up for having to fly home later that day.
Thanks guys this thread has been unbelievably amazing.
Diznut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 16, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

there is a site called Disney pal and it has a load of pictures of menus - not sure on how up to date it is though... (it usually states the date at the top )
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princess-momo View Post
there is a site called Disney pal and it has a load of pictures of menus - not sure on how up to date it is though... (it usually states the date at the top )
Really good site! Not come across that before, thanks!