Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Oct 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Anyone bothering to make park reservations for Summer 2021?

We now have our confirmed dates for August 2021. I think the park reservation for Disney parks is in operational this far out, so are people bothering to make park reservations for that time frame? Difficult to get my head around that level of planning with so much uncertainty between now and then!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Not bothering. We will be staying onsite with DVC so get different availability from offsite or annual pass.

Not decided yet whether we will be buying annual passes again so haven't bought any tickets. Without tickets no reservations can be made.

Currently booked for May 2021 but likely to move that to September if the FCO advice stands.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post

We'll be staying off-site, with a regular 14-day ticket.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by robrar View Post
We now have our confirmed dates for August 2021. I think the park reservation for Disney parks is in operational this far out, so are people bothering to make park reservations for that time frame? Difficult to get my head around that level of planning with so much uncertainty between now and then!
I have a reservation at Pop Century for September 8th 2021 and I have made all mine, I can alter them closer to the time if necessary but I just felt that I would prefer they were done and dusted in case there were difficulties getting them later. Certainly HS is the one that is getting full most often, though the other weekend MK was at capacity. I agree with the uncertainty but just felt it was a job done, but obviously it's down to the individual.

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Topcat72
VIP Dibber

Yes, we have made our park reservations for 2 weeks in August. We did it on the day they were released as we did not want to miss out. It has not really made a difference as there are still spaces in all the parks.
Old 8 Oct 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Ingram01
Helping Minnie

We've done ours for June. I don't see why you wouldn't if you're able to. You can always change your plans if there's availability.
Ingram01 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

We booked our holiday a few months ago and once Disney announced their park booking system, we panicked thinking we would miss out. But there seems to be loads of availability still, and although we have our park tickets, we still haven’t booked park days as of yet.
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked ours for May 2021 just incase we do get out there.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
booked flts and hotel, will wait till last minute to buy tickets, if its the same procedure as now, will probably leave disney till 2022
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Yes, I've made mine for next September. It takes minutes, costs nothing and it's easy to cancel them.

Edited at 07:20 PM.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List