Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Oct 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
MCO to MAN virgin

I’m looking at return flights to Manchester and it looks like there is only one flight a day on a Friday. Is this normal or is it just for next year (cut backs after covid). I always though in the peak season there were two flights a day either way.
Old 24 Oct 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

I hope not as I’m on the 2nd flight lol..just checked there’s definitely 2 one at 10.30 and one at 1.30

Edited at 12:06 PM.
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
I hope not as I’m on the 2nd flight lol..just checked there’s definitely 2 one at 10.30 and one at 1.30
The winter schedule is 1 flight per day and the summer schedule starting 28 March is 2 per day (at the moment). The schedules generally change at the same time as the clocks change.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

usually vso fliys twice a day from manchester and from mco to manchester but dont know at mo whats happening
bennyboy0751 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bennyboy0751 View Post
usually vso fliys twice a day from manchester and from mco to manchester but dont know at mo whats happening
I'd imagine they will see how demand is?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
No I mean the return. On Fridays during august there is just a 5pm flight whereas other days have a 5pm and 7pm flight.
Old 24 Oct 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Memories4You
slightly serious Dibber

yes your right there is only one flight MCO-MAN on a Friday. It was always two Pre Covid. I wondering if on this day the second plane is being used for Glasgow?
Memories4You is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 20, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
No I mean the return. On Fridays during august there is just a 5pm flight whereas other days have a 5pm and 7pm flight.
We are booked to fly back on a Tuesday and there was only one option then as well 5pm option
Old 25 Oct 20, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Originally Posted by Memories4You View Post
yes your right there is only one flight MCO-MAN on a Friday. It was always two Pre Covid. I wondering if on this day the second plane is being used for Glasgow?
Looks like you are right. Glasgow flights home are on a Tuesday and a Friday, and that fits in with skstorm only seeing one flight on a Tuesday too. I wonder, has it always been man and Glasgow sharing planes? Maybe I just never noticed. The man flight on the Friday I wanted is already close to selling out.
Old 25 Oct 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Hope not I booked the glitch man -mco virgin/delta flights for August next year I went for the 7pm instead of 5pm on the 29 return can see it on my virgin account .
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List