Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Jul 10, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

Maybe you should aim to be off the diet a couple of weeks before you go. I am trying to wean in a bit more carbs every week so my body doesn't go into shock and cling on to all those carbs.

Married August 20th 2007 at Sea Breeze Point, Wedding and Honeymoon TR http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384760
DDP reviews http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=392481 Next visit September 9th-25th 2010 Old Key West 16 nights with DELUXE DINING
Summer-Caitlin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

theres a transition bit to my diet so i'm going to start following that before i go.
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
blade
Proud to wear my Ears

I have a lot to lose long term so i'm taking it in small steps. The aim so far is to lose on average 7lb a month. If i don't then i wont beat myself up about it but i'll try harder.
Aiming to finish the sanding and painting at the start of this week then kick in my curves sessions after that. Will be a min of 3 times. I'm also due to be weighed and measured there this week so it will be interesting to see how many inches i will have lost in the last 4 weeks as well as my 11lb weight loss in the last 6weeks.

Tough work but I seem to have found my motivation this time and i'm determined to look great for Florida next sept!
blade is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

[QUOTE=NatsyNoo;5062231]I'm really pleased! Lost 3/4lb (same as last week when TOM) which after the week I've had (food, no exercise, stress) I'm really happy with that! Puts me at 1st2.25lbs overall!
QUOTE]

NatsyNoo, Well done on your weight loss, over 1st, thats great. I cant wait to loose my first stone.

[QUOTE=Summer-Caitlin;5062234]Morning all, Summer weighing in!

I lost 3 pounds I am so happy I now am 160 pounds and my BMI is 26.6 considering I started out at 191 pounds and a BMI of 31.4 I am ecstatic. I worked so hard this week though, probably tripling my exercise, but it was so worth it to step on those scales and see that loss, especially after my one pound gain last week.
QUOTE]

Summer-Caitlin, wow 3lbs well done.

[QUOTE=blade;5062263]Morning all. Well done to you all for losing.
I lost another 1lb this week which is great. I'd rather lose it slowly and stand a chance of it staying off.
QUOTE]

Blade, Another 1lb well done.

[QUOTE=kaboomba;5062382]Morning guys!

Some great losses this week and so far think everyone has lost!

Well just bak from puts and I lost 5lbs this week, making 11st 8lbs and I have now lost my first stone YAY! QUOTE]

Kaboomba, brilliant 5lbs, how great is that to loose your first stone.

I did not do so well this week and I blame the two curries I could not get out of with friends and colleagues from work. Still managed to loose 12oz, which I know is still a loss.

So in total I have lost 6lb 2oz. Desperate to do my first half stone.

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Lfox, with two curries this week its great you've lost! Somethings you just cant get out of and theres nothing you can do, so well done you on still getting a loss, i'm sure you'll make the 7lbs by next week!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello all!
Well done Kim, just shows you've been following TF right, it's definitely something I'll consider when it's time for me to swap when WW doesn't work any more as I'm sure that time will come (later rather than sooner though I hope!)
Blade, also well done, your approach to your weight loss sounds similar to mine, a lot to lose but taking it step by step. I have just over 4 stone to lose to get down to a healthy BMI. Taking it 1 stone at a time, so got just over 3 stone more to go. Aim to lose another stone by early September and another by November, then just one more after that. Really hoping to be able to lose more than that within those timescales but it's something to aim for. I am hoping to order my dress in early 2011 so want to lose the weight by then and then it'll be all about maintenance
LFOX, nearly 1lb this week but you must try and stay away from those curries and perhaps choose healthier options when you're out and about, e.g. Indian restaurant, perhaps a Biryani? I am a fine one to talk at times but I'm trying to train myself and it seems you suffer from the same pitfalls - social arrangements. Good on you though and with some good work this week I'm sure you'll reach your first 1/2 stone!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Hi girls - I'm here!

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week.

Normally I would be not too impressed with with that but given the circumstances at the moment with the dress I can't really be too bothered. I checked my measurements and I lost an inch for each bit since I last did them which was a couple of weeks ago, luckily not in the last week otherwise my dress lady would have a fit! Its funny today because I woke up this morning feeling thinner and I did think for a sec that my loss would be more. I'm just feeling more toned now, none of my clothes are even a bit tight and my stomach is getting very flat now, aside from the pooch which is still very much there. grrr. But my clothes are very loose now and I really do need to get some more bottoms. I'm still wearing 14 jeans as I still haven't bought any new but they are really starting to hang now, they slide off without unfasting them and the bum is so saggy now and hanging down. Someone at work said to me today, Kelly get some new jeans for goodness sake, you are going to lose them! Still like me comfies! I was chatting to someone the other day whos really into her fitness and she said that she saw a program the other day about how fat is stored and the muffin top area, including the pooch, love handles and bum is where junk food is stored apparently and this is why its the last to go and the hardest to shift as is so fatty there and this is the bit that is still clinging to me so there may be some truth in that. This is why even if you can have certain foods on certain diets its still a bad move if its junk food as its so so much harder to get rid of and I can totally vouch for that, so I'm glad its being weaned off from all of us now. I've been good in terms of my doet and I've stuck to it all week, I have increased my intake a bit since Thursday to slow down the weight loss and had a bit more like an extra bag of soya crisps a day, Atkins bars, more bacon, more cheese and so on. In terms of the exercise, I think bar Friday I've done an hour a day at least, Thurday I did 2 hours but I didn't do 2 yesterday or Sat, I just did 1. On Sat I did spend 5 hours walking round a huge shopping centre so I would have burned some there, but really not enough to count. Like Jillain says ''people tell you oh just take the stairs, but that is a false message of lethargy you are capable of working out and working out hard'' I guess only true exersice counts really anything else is just a small bonus.

Just got back in not so long ago from setting up Alexs ring finance in Earnest Jones, hes ordered the ring but we just needed to do the 9 months interest free paperwork - seems daft not to really as we can pay it off at anytime or take 9 months to pay it off with no interest. Anyway whilst we were in there I was looking longingly at all the pretty earrings and Alex said that we was always going to buy me a pair or white gold drop earring for the wedding so as we are setting up finance on his ring instead of him surprising me later why not pick them out now! So I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful pair of white gold drop earrings! how cool is that?!

Anyway I digress - well done you all, lots of losses going on! You brilliant lot you.

Am just going to post some replies to you all in a sec as I need to go back a page to read them all...
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneydreamer* View Post
Good Morning!

I'm checking in with end of week 12 weigh in and... I lost 2lbs! Whoop Whoop!

Let's get going with week 13!

That brings my total weight loss to 2 stone and 8 pounds... only a pound off of my next Wii Fit target.

Good luck with all the other weigh ins,

Sarah xxx
Hi Sarah! Thats brilliant and a fab overall weight loss in 12 weeks. What diet are you doing again? what size does that make you now? Sorry if I asked these questions before I do try and keep up but sometimes I forget! Are you doing anythign other than the Wii Fit? x
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 10, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by paulap View Post
Well, after a struggle at the beginning of the week but sticking to it, I only managed 1lb - bit disappointed but at least it was a loss.
Hi You! I was going to PM you to see how you are getting on, but I can see you are getting back into it just fine. A loss is a loss remember and its just the start now, next week it will be more and then more agin and so on... You cannot let DH lose that half stone before you do! What diet are you doing now?
Old 5 Jul 10, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Just sat down from doing Claire and then had spag bol for dinner (not a very big portion though!)
I really pushed through Claire and it was a struggle but I didn't stop! Really pleased!
So had a really good start to the week - watermelon for breakfast, a ham sandwich with 1 slice of Low Low cheese for lunch and some cucumber sticks. Then spag bol.
Going to have some fresh raspberries with a raspberry mullerlight for pud and an ice lolly. That ought to do! Got to make some jelly too as I've run out!

Got some other clearing up to do in the house (washing machine has been on non stop all weekend due to kids being here and going home again) so I'll check in a little bit later if there are any more updates!

PS Well done Kel, a loss is still great considering you've been upping your intake!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread