Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 May 20, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoman88
Getting Excited

Mobile Weird Message on Virgin Booking

Hi

I have been struggling to login to my Virgin Atlantic app this evening and decided to go in via a web browser and noticed that beside passenger status for my departure flight (28th June) from Glasgow it now says “Contact Delta”.

As far as I’m aware I booked a straight forward VA flight and not a Delta codeshare, so I’m wondering what is going on, has anyone had anything similar? Do you think this is a precursor to getting the flight cancelled?
Old 24 May 20, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
kp789
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hi

Seen this on my indirect flight a few weeks back for August. Contacted Virgin and they confirmed one of my legs was cancelled by Delta. Requested refund and got WhatsApp confirmation of this.
kp789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

I had this on one of our bookings for April that was cancelled. I didn’t think much of it to be honest, just thought it was something to do with their internal systems. I also booked direct with VA and we were direct to and from MCO with VA flights. I only noticed it after we had our email to say the flights were cancelled but it could have been there before as I wasn’t checking the booking.

Hope that helps 😊
Old 24 May 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Seems that this message pops up once that particular leg is cancelled. They are cancelling flights through to about 13th July as far as I can tell at the moment.
Old 24 May 20, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
There was a thread on here about this message yesterday. A few of us have had the same message. I think like others have said it says this when the flights have been cancelled.

I’m due to fly on the 15 June and noticed the message yesterday morning. I’ve sent them a message on Facebook but haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

This is the link to yesterday’s thread https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1171771

Edited at 08:26 AM.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Partythemestarz
Earning More Ears

I booked through VH and have the same message for outbound LGW MCO on 10th July.
Old 24 May 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

We had a message on our booking for our return flights Due to depart MCO 3/8/20 fist flight was delta to Boston then Boston va to Manchester all booked last year through VA.

I contacted VA through the text number as we was already in lockdown ( last month ) and was told delta flight had changed and we could be put on the direct mco to man flight instead, seeing as I was due to go 3/7/20 and didn’t actually hold any hope or will tbh I asked what other options were available, I was told they could cancel all the flights and full refund- I’m along with countless others am yet to receive the refund.
Old 24 May 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sameeel View Post
We had a message on our booking for our return flights Due to depart MCO 3/8/20 fist flight was delta to Boston then Boston va to Manchester all booked last year through VA.

I contacted VA through the text number as we was already in lockdown ( last month ) and was told delta flight had changed and we could be put on the direct mco to man flight instead, seeing as I was due to go 3/7/20 and didn’t actually hold any hope or will tbh I asked what other options were available, I was told they could cancel all the flights and full refund- I’m along with countless others am yet to receive the refund.

Hi,
Do you have that text number? I am in a similar situation.
tspill is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tspill View Post
Hi,
Do you have that text number? I am in a similar situation.
It was on the website- I used this one 07481 339184

Good luck