Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Apr 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile Prices difference between orlando attractions and Disney direct savings!

Hi,

I’m hoping to go end of August next year. Hoping to stop 14 nights on site with free dining if it’s available! Kids are wanting to do volcano bay for 1 day so may just go and pay on the gate.
Does anyone have a link to previous threads of price differences between booking with Disney and booking with Orlando attractions or attraction tickets direct. We booked with Orlando attractions last year and remember saving a few hundred pound.
Any advice and has anyone else just bought a one day ticket at volcano bay.
Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We also saved some money booking with OA for 2019 - I can’t remember the amount but it was enough to make me book with them, especially as we already trusted them from previous ticket purchases.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh dear I have just priced up two weeks at POFQ and attraction tickets direct were nearly £500 more than booking with Disney. I have sent orlando attractions an email for a quote. I remember quite a good saving with them for our trip last year. Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

I just booked last night, and it was around £230 cheaper to book with ATD than it was to book with Disney direct so we took the saving.
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I got a quote from Orlando attractions and they were about £250 cheaper. Just hope free dining is released!
Old 20 Apr 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Just got an even cheaper quote from charter travel £4445 for 2 weeks onsite with tickets at POFQ. 4 Disney adults. I wish free dining would be released! Only thing putting me off charter travel is paying by bank transfer after paying initial deposit.
Old 20 Apr 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Gward
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Just got an even cheaper quote from charter travel £4445 for 2 weeks onsite with tickets at POFQ. 4 Disney adults. I wish free dining would be released! Only thing putting me off charter travel is paying by bank transfer after paying initial deposit.
Don’t do it! Limited protection without credit card
Gward is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Even if initial deposit of £200 is credit card, forgot to put that in first post. Does that not cover total amount? Sorry not sure how it works. Thanks

Edited at 02:56 PM.
Old 21 Apr 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I have just had another look at charter travel quote. It’s £4445 for two weeks POFQ with 14 day tickets for 4. I was happy with price until I realised the deposit is £200 pp not £200 for the booking. I have emailed to query it. If it is I will book with Orlando attractions £4777. I’m surprised Orlando attractions are more expensive than charter travel TBH.
Old 24 Apr 20, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
EatandPlay
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

I can't imagine it would ever be cheaper to book apples to apples, Disney direct vs ATD/attractiontickets.com or Orlando Attractions. Has anyone legit had that experience?