Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 May 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickey2014
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Nanny View Post
Yes all same, however, I have written down my original price but didn't break it down to everything that has to be paid so not sure what has gone up, sorry!
I have been checking prices for a while now and the room I picked same dates has also changed I’m price so let’s hope they will be releasing the free dinning 🙂
Mickey2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

I’ve just checked the dates we’d like in September and they’re the same as they’ve been for a few months now.

Fingers crossed though
Old 17 May 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I did notice lagoon/water views now available at YC which they haven’t been for ages !
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
I did notice lagoon/water views now available at YC which they haven’t been for ages !
For the dates I’ve been looking at - End Sept/Start Oct 2021 - For the Yacht Club there has only ever been water room views available. There has never been any Garden or Standard view rooms there and I’ve been looking since the start of this year.
Old 18 May 20, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaft88
Getting Excited

DisneyDaft88's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Disney Nanny View Post
Sooooo I log on at least twice a day to the disney site to see if the free dining has been released.

I always price up where I want to stay!
And guess what? price rise from yesterday, so going out on a limb here but I think free dining is about to be released

Or of course they could just be racking up the price to re-coop from this year

Ah the changes may be a combination of things, food, tickets and now parking too, so please don't shoot me if it doesn't come out this week lol
I'm so glad i'm not the only person that goes onto Disney to check prices/room situations every day!

I also noticed that on Saturday for our 2021 dates that CBR went from Pirate rooms only to including a standard room with 5th sleeper and the Value's started showing preferred rooms along with a couple of other changes which made me think some sort of offer is definitely on the horizon!

fingers crossed!
Universal Sapphire Falls February '22
CBR - October '23
DisneyDaft88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Dad Vader
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by DisneyDaft88 View Post
I'm so glad i'm not the only person that goes onto Disney to check prices/room situations every day!

I also noticed that on Saturday for our 2021 dates that CBR went from Pirate rooms only to including a standard room with 5th sleeper and the Value's started showing preferred rooms along with a couple of other changes which made me think some sort of offer is definitely on the horizon!

fingers crossed!
I do a twice daily check as well :-) This has definately reaffirmed to me that i'm not OCD at all :-) We originally booked CBR, then upgraded to WL but noticed yesterday that BC was really cheap so thinking about upgrading again !

Douglas
Dad Vader is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

I've noticed that prices come down in mid October so I wonder if the 50th would have ended by then. Either that or free dining won't be offered, it ended on Oct 3rd this year so that would make sense.
Old 18 May 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
I've noticed that prices come down in mid October so I wonder if the 50th would have ended by then. Either that or free dining won't be offered, it ended on Oct 3rd this year so that would make sense.
The 50th doesn’t start until October (they could start it a bit ealier but is highly likely to start after Summer). From what I have read online It’s expected the 50th Celebration will be on from around Oct 2021 until End of 2022.
m2k00 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Memories4You
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dad Vader View Post
I do a twice daily check as well :-) This has definately reaffirmed to me that i'm not OCD at all :-) We originally booked CBR, then upgraded to WL but noticed yesterday that BC was really cheap so thinking about upgrading again !

Douglas
Yes BC Garden Rooms appeared yesterday for the first time in ages and only a few hundred more than WL 😊 Now I’m just waiting for YC Garden View then I’ll be very excited 😆
Memories4You is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

I’ve been keeping an eye on CBR prices and noticed that the 5th sleeper rooms are now available. Does anyone know if these are the same price as the standard 4 people room?
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List