Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 19 Aug 18, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Mobile

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Good pre trip report.

Going to keep an eye out for updates and your trip report as we go to POFQ for 2 weeks next April with our (will be then) 22 month old.

We have also upgraded to DDP and have similar restaurant choices!

Are you all having non dolphin swim day at DC?
Thank you!

Im not doing the swim but my husband is
Unread 19 Aug 18, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I look forward to reading along 😁
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 18, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Oooo Laura I am so happy you are doing a TR, thank you so much for directing me on IG! I will be following this so closely what with Phoebe being a very similar age to what our Charlie will be when we go next year... please dont spare any details, I want to know everything!

It sounds like you have the most amazing trip booked, Im excited to see the photos from your professional shoot already! And so great you are going to include Discovery Cove, we have been on our last 2 trips and its always one of our best days!

Not long to wait now, so exciting!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Charlie's First WDW Adventure
Unread 23 Aug 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Just found this & how exciting! That first trip with your daughter will just be so extra magical.

We are thinking of taking our little boy next year (for his second birthday) so will be following eagerly! May be wishful thinking but we shall see.

Enjoy your night at MNSSHP - I think its great a night to yourself in such a brilliant place to do exactly as you please! Im sure the early night will be helpful for the other two as well.

Not long to go! What is your insta so I can follow (stalk) along 😊 xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I can't wait to go back...
Unread 23 Aug 18, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Just found this & how exciting! That first trip with your daughter will just be so extra magical.

We are thinking of taking our little boy next year (for his second birthday) so will be following eagerly! May be wishful thinking but we shall see.

Enjoy your night at MNSSHP - I think its great a night to yourself in such a brilliant place to do exactly as you please! Im sure the early night will be helpful for the other two as well.

Not long to go! What is your insta so I can follow (stalk) along 😊 xx
Thanks for following along! 😊

The insta I will most likely be using when were away is @lauradoesdisney_x (so Im not bombarding friends/family with Disney 24/7 haha!). My personal one is @laura_pxox. I hadnt posted as I wasnt sure if were allowed to share our usernames xx
Laura_<3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ - Phoebe's 2nd Trip!
Unread 23 Aug 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Eloise73
VIP Dibber

Ooooh just found this, really looking forward to reading all about your trip!

We are flying out of Manchester next April with an 18 month old - no seat booked for her but we did book extra legroom seats for the 3 of us so we will take turns walking her around the plane - she's almost 10 months now and never ever sits still!

Can I ask why you are hiring a stroller? You don't want to bring yours? We currently have a bugaboo which is not practical for a holiday so not sure what we will do, would love to hear what you research and decide in the end! Also with the reins too - our girl Ada has the makings of a bolter already lol

Happy planning!
2019 - WDW POFQ and Lake Berkley Resort , 2015 - DLP Cheyenne Hotel, 2012 - DLP Hotel L'Elysee, 2010 - DLP Hotel New York, 2008 - DLP Santa Fe, 2006 - WDW AKL and POFQ and offsite at Indian Ridge,, 2005 - WDW Offsite Windward Cay
Eloise73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
3 Non Blondes and a Baby go to WDW!
Unread 23 Aug 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Eloise73 View Post
Ooooh just found this, really looking forward to reading all about your trip!

We are flying out of Manchester next April with an 18 month old - no seat booked for her but we did book extra legroom seats for the 3 of us so we will take turns walking her around the plane - she's almost 10 months now and never ever sits still!

Can I ask why you are hiring a stroller? You don't want to bring yours? We currently have a bugaboo which is not practical for a holiday so not sure what we will do, would love to hear what you research and decide in the end! Also with the reins too - our girl Ada has the makings of a bolter already lol

Happy planning!
Hi! Thanks for reading!

We also have a Bugaboo and dont want to take it away with us. Its too bulky plus I absolutely love it and would be gutted if it was to get damaged or stolen. All reviews I have read about Kingdom Strollers are positive. They use Babyjogger strollers, which everyone seems to use over there and will deliver to your hotel/villa as well as collect it at the end of your stay.

We went to Edinburgh Zoo last week. We had the stroller but forgot the reins. Steven says oh its ok, even when she has them on she wants to hold hands... first thing she does is run 😂 he totally jinxed it by saying that!
Unread 31 Aug 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
60 days...

Wish me luck!

We've also paid our balance to Disney today