Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
My Magic Holiday
Unread 27 Jun 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
Imagineer

Mobile

By the way I asked about dress because I really wanted the reversible Joe Brown dresses for my holiday (how practical is that?) but the fit and flare didn't start to flare high enough for me.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Brightwater
Unread 27 Jun 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
We had a really good deal,we got Maple meet and greet parking, room and evening meal for 289. When we checked in we got our meal "invitation" and saw we could upgrade it so we went fully prepared to do that, however the "holiday special" menu was so good we had it. In addition to jerk beef I had vanilla bean creme brulee and Dave had pot of chocolate. I wished I had taken photos as they were beautifully presented but I'm not in habit of doing it so didnt think.
Still spent 43 on two wines, 2beers, a tea and a coffee though.

Edited to add champagne and glasses came with us!
OMG, I don't know how you managed it, I still had my stomach bug so could only manage the starter combo and the main. That's a great deal, we always seem to pay through the nose. But I do adore our room, my favourite.
x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 05:51 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Tenerife then Norfolk with the kids
Unread 27 Jun 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
By the way I asked about dress because I really wanted the reversible Joe Brown dresses for my holiday (how practical is that?) but the fit and flare didn't start to flare high enough for me.
I love Joe Browns Jackets, the tweed ones are my fav for winter. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 27 Jun 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I blame you for this unnecessary purchase 🤣 But hopefully it will be ok for our cruise and then cool in the parks - and at 25 was half price. I'm another leggy 5' 10" so hope it's not a mini on me, I'm too old for that now!
Did you see the full dress, in the sale too.
Age is just a number. xx