Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Apr 11, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Ooh... AND THAT POST JUST GOT ME MY 4TH GOLD EAR! I've been waiting for ages for that!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 11, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
hello everyone!

what a FAB day it is up here! so sunny and i have to work and study! less than three weeks until my exams! but thankfully only 4 weeks until they are done!

i have a confession... didn't exercise last night! just sat down and fell asleep! was so tired from the past few days!

i'm still really bloated, think it is from the alcohol and the QUANTITY of food i ate! it was all good, but for dinner yesterday i was hungover still and had three burgers! no need for that! hehe

hopefully i can pull it back and shake a pound or so this week!
Old 9 Apr 11, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Amy, glad you had fun with your friends, no doubt you'll pick up the exercise today/tomorrow

Study went well today, no Dibb distrations (yay me!) and got lots done. Been over everything twice now, plus all the past exam papers, so just got to absorb some of the finer details now! So that's tomorrow and Monday's jobs

Food for today, excellent for me!

B - 2 crumpets (2.5)
L - cup a soup (1), crisps (1.5) (had nothing else in! )
D - chilli & chorizo, sweetcorn, pitta bread (8)
S - twister (1), caramel finger (1.5), popcorn (3.5)
TOTAL - 19 points, so under points today

Watching some tv now and then going to watch Due Date in a minute

Take care xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 11, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post

hi everyone so sorry not been on, as jacob is older now and they both want attention i havent been turning the laptop on, and i cant spell on my phone i just look pathetic and as if i cant spell lol!

kel i read about your business post and it is really hard, i use to work at barclays in the offices and i bought my business for 30k i saved alot of it while i was at uni as i use to have 5jobs as i KNEW i wanted my own business just didn't know what as my uncles have alot of businesses and are very successful, i wanted to be like them! so he helped me along my way. then this cafe came up it was up for 35k but got it for 30k just . anyway the day i was leaving barclays to start at the cafe i found out i was pregnant! i i had such a shock it was really really hard i worked till day before i went in hops with lucy then was back after 2weeks i went really depressed was selling it at one point i got that fed up anyway i got over that started enjoying it, had jacob and now i love it (i do have down days when im ill and have no one to go in, or staff moaning lol). so in 2007 i got a business, had a baby and bought a house lol BUSY YEAR! i wold never go back to working for someone else! i am going to be getting another business once the kids are at school and start a little empire! so glad i took the leap..!

nat i went jogging once and loved it and your right its free! i go to the gym because i know i have to go then becuase i have paid for it! well dome on study.

amy i remember that feeling of exams coming up, youl be fin! Least you had good time with your friends too lol.

i was soooo angry yesterday, there was a bomb scare in bolton so all the staff came round saying there shutting the market for the day, so i closed up quick went home around 10.30am, i heard today that the market was back open by 10.45 i was FUMING. i lost a days takings for nothing! i am goin to have to shut for royal wedding and good friday so thats 3days takings im going to loose! soooo mad...

i also found my bridesmaid dresses on ebay there sooo nice, i am goin to buy them tonight or tomoz, been sayin this since friday but iv been to scared incase there not right from china. but i love them so goin to hae to buy them.

hope everyone is ok, il just be coming on at night now when i can becuase of kids ect im sorry everyone.

it has been soooooooooo nice today just hope its nice tomoz on my day off xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 11, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post

cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

thats the dress xx
Old 9 Apr 11, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post

iv ordered these dresses! im scared lol hope there ok xx
Old 9 Apr 11, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
wow rach love the dresses! that shape looks really nice!

did level 1 jillian this morning then level 2 tonight, hopefully that makes up for last night's fail! planning doing two a day most days as long as i've got time.

got lots of problems with my nose and eyes right now, hayfever season is coming and i can get really bad!

not much to report, just been working today and studying!
that's all!
Old 10 Apr 11, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
Ooooh gorgeous dress style! That's just the sort of thing i would wear

Kel - marketing for the clubs. We did everything we could think of! We put flyers up in the church hall we hired, leaflet drops to houses in the area, advert in the local papers, cards in the supermarkets, flyers in the local schools and toddlers/nursery groups. We got a lot of interest from the advert in the papers and also from the schools. Over half of our students came from hearing about us from other students. The least productive was the house drops.

It was a shame that the martial arts thing didn't come off in the USA but if had there would be so many things I didn't have like meeting DH. Then again, I could have met a rich American instead

I've had a really good few days on Atkins. I went through my wardrobe today to find some new things to wear for work and have a couple of suits I couldn't get into that i can now! I also have a couple of light coloured jackets i can wear with dark trousers to mix and match for a change.

My scales are being very friendly and reckon i;ve lost another 1/4lb over the last two days.

yesterday I had boiled eggs for breakfast, ham and cheese salad for lunch and cheeseburger pie for dinner. Today i had Cheeseburger pie for breakfast (I tend to cook more dinner and save it breakfast - told you i can eat anything at any time!), ham and cheese salad again for lunch and Makkhani (Butter) chicken for dinner. I also nibble on a Thorntons diabetic bar throughout the day for a sweet treat, and each one has got less than 2 carbs.

Something else that can spike blood sugar is caffeine. I have cut right down on my caffeine and now alternate between caffeine and decaf with my coffee, and only drink diet coke that is caffeine free. I'm sleeping better and have more energy, but i need to watch the sweeteners/polyols as too many can make you stall.

I had a thought today - don't laugh. I am on liquid morphine (amongst many other meds) and it is full of sucrose. I have 6 tsp a day so I reckon that could be around 6 carbs! Never thought of that before - morphine made me fat

I have done more physical stuff today than I have in the last 10 weeks, due to my shoulder not because I;m lazy honestly! I managed to strip the bed and remake it (with the help of a cat that thought it was great fun), Wash it all and hang it on the line, clear the wardrobe out and put everything back and cook a curry tonight. My shoulder is really sore now but at least I did it!

i tried to do some sit ups again but the movement coming forward and back down stresses it so can't do them yet

I've been driving for the first time this week and did ok but only short journeys. Next week I am in Gloucester, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe and Beaconsfield throughout the week so we'll see.

It's less than 4 weeks before we go to Orlando and I'm concerned about my shoulder. It still hurts to walk a lot because my arm is down and the weight and gravity pull on it, so I will be taking my sling. Came up with a brilliant idea though - use it for pin trading instead of a lanyard

Hope you all have a fab Sunday and that the nice weather stays with us x
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Hello ladies.
Lovely dresses Rach. Really like them.

Am sat in bed, as Dan is watching MOTD and I have no interest in anything football related! Aching so much. We did my Parents garden yesterday which si 45 mins away, then drove back home and did our own garden. Was doing it solidly for about 5 hours and we were both absolutely knackered! Went to bed at about 9pm last night and today I feel like I can hardly move. My left buttock is so sore. We still have loads left to do in the garden, but I cannot bend down.

We had a lovely BBQ after we'd finished it all. Poor cats were sat watching us from the kitchen and I felt terrible. So not sure whats in store today. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Hi ladies sorry been AWOL busy old weekend! Not had a chance to read everything but will pop back later!

Just thought I'd let you all know I was very well behaved! Can't believe my will power the whole weekend I'm very proud of me haha, nothing like blowing your own trumpet haha!

Friday night was fine cause I wasn't drinking but everyone was eating pizza and crisps I didn't eat anything at all! Yesterday was messy in terms of drink, drank far too much but only had vodka diet coke, I probably didn't have enough to eat all day had bacon and eggs and a chicken BBQ melt burger without the bun and that was all! I was really craving carbs when I came home and friend who was staying with me even got chips and cheese :nono: I instead had an Atkins day break bar hehe! I can officially say I've lost my first half stone yeah! Wether or not that stays the same by 2noz is a different matter if I retain water today! But all in all a very good food weekend! Better get off and stop neglecting my guest lol Have a good sunday
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread