Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Attraction Tickets Direct
Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 12, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Moo
Excited about Disney

Minnie Moo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Hi Liz

Just read your report so far. I know you posted on my pre trip report so thought I'd return the favour. And I can't believe not only are we both having 1pm Cypress Grove ceremonies as you saw on my report, but you're getting married on my Birthday! Woo! I shall be in the Caribbean then on our cruise but I'll be thinking of you.

I LOVE your dress too. It's similar to mine but you have the lovely tulle whereas mine's all tafetta.

I will get around to updating my thread one day as we've sent invitations so can post pictures (we had passport style ones) and booked our limo.

Laura
xx

Doubletree at Entrance Universal - June 07
Newport Bay - DLRP - Jan 08
Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando - Sep 08
Doubletree Resort - Sep 09
Doubletree Resort followed by Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Oasis of the Seas! - Sep 10
Doubletree Resort Orlando Sep 12
Cypress Grove Wedding, Hard Rock Hotel Reception & stay followed by Freedom of the Seas - Sep 13
2 Weeks September 2014 for 1st Anniversary - 1 week Orlando, 1 week Road Trip
Minnie Moo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
1st Year Anniversary
Unread 17 Dec 12, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Minnie Moo View Post
Hi Liz

Just read your report so far. I know you posted on my pre trip report so thought I'd return the favour. And I can't believe not only are we both having 1pm Cypress Grove ceremonies as you saw. n my report, but you're getting married on my Birthday! Woo! I shall be in the Caribbean then on our cruise but I'll be thinking of you.

I LOVE your dress too. It's similar to mine but you have the lovely tulle whereas mine's all tafetta.

I will get around to updating my thread one day as we've sent invitations so can post pictures (we had passport style ones) and booked our limo.

Laura
xx
What a lovely way to spend your birthday. You are so organised and your wedding is only just over a week before ours, need to get a move on. Just seen your invitations, I LOVE them. Did you contact the lady that did your invites via the dibb? Think limo hire is next on the list after invitations. xxx
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Last minute trip
Unread 17 Dec 12, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Moo
Excited about Disney

Minnie Moo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
What a lovely way to spend your birthday. You are so organised and your wedding is only just over a week before ours, need to get a move on. Just seen your invitations, I LOVE them. Did you contact the lady that did your invites via the dibb? Think limo hire is next on the list after invitations. xxx
I'm not sure if Marianne who did our invites is on here. I contacted her directly through her website. It's Ditsy Chic and she's based in Bristol. I can find her email address tomorrow if you wish or pop onto her website as she does loads of designs.

Oh and with the limo there are lots of companies I didn't know where to start or trust. I was adamant I wanted a white limo and didn't find many that did. Plus as Sarah & Darren on here had used a company which did white limos and she was pleased with their service I trusted that one company a little more as seen her pics.
Xx

Doubletree at Entrance Universal - June 07
Newport Bay - DLRP - Jan 08
Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando - Sep 08
Doubletree Resort - Sep 09
Doubletree Resort followed by Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Oasis of the Seas! - Sep 10
Doubletree Resort Orlando Sep 12
Cypress Grove Wedding, Hard Rock Hotel Reception & stay followed by Freedom of the Seas - Sep 13
2 Weeks September 2014 for 1st Anniversary - 1 week Orlando, 1 week Road Trip

Edited at 11:24 PM.
Minnie Moo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
1st Year Anniversary
Unread 18 Dec 12, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

I can't see ur wedding dress photo it's telling me it's been deleted. Glad ur OH is back in work x
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just because...
Unread 18 Dec 12, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
Originally Posted by SnowWhiteGsy View Post
I can't see ur wedding dress photo it's telling me it's been deleted. Glad ur OH is back in work x
I've just reposted the links, hopefully you can see the pics now. Think I deleted them off photobucket so the OH couldn't see them x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Last minute trip
Unread 18 Dec 12, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

I can see it looks amazing, u will look so pretty! X
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just because...
Unread 19 Dec 12, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
How ironic, a week after I order my dress and. Start making plans again I get ny 90 days redundancy notice
Last minute trip
Unread 19 Dec 12, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Oh Liz, I am sorry to hear that I have just caught up with your thread and was going to post to tell you how much I love your dress and your beautiful cheeky chappy Luca.

Please try to stay positive, I know it is difficult, but hopefully everything will work out for the best. An regardless of circumstances... you can look forward to wearing that fantastic dress even if you do need to change your plans (hopefully it wont come to that)

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The last hoorah! All 4 together again
Closed Thread
Orlando Attraction Tickets