Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Dec 12, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

How ironic, a week after I order my dress and. Start making plans again I get ny 90 days redundancy notice
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 12, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Oh Liz, I am sorry to hear that I have just caught up with your thread and was going to post to tell you how much I love your dress and your beautiful cheeky chappy Luca.

Please try to stay positive, I know it is difficult, but hopefully everything will work out for the best. An regardless of circumstances... you can look forward to wearing that fantastic dress even if you do need to change your plans (hopefully it wont come to that)

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 12, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

I am so sorry to hear that hugs. Really hope everything works out for you xxx
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 12, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

So sorry to hear that Liz Hope you find something else soon and you can get your planning back on track x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 12, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post

So sorry to hear that, but don't let it put a downer on your plans, you will find a way to make them happen im sure. xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 13, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, thank you all for your messages.

Just thought I would do a quick update. We've booked out transportation for the wedding day through Florida Magical Tours, as we're not having a 'traditional' wedding we've decided that we are all going to travel to Cypress Grove together in a limo then onto the boardwalk after. We then have an SUV picking us up later on after our meal to take us home.

We've also ordered our wedding invitations, I loved the passport style one Minnie Moo had chosen but due to finances and a minimum order way more than we needed we have gone with a local lady. We have changed one of her designs to incorporate our poem and changed a few other bits, hoping they will arrive in a couple of weeks, I will update with a photo when they arrive

X
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 13, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, thank you all for your messages.

Just thought I would do a quick update. We've booked out transportation for the wedding day through Florida Magical Tours, as we're not having a 'traditional' wedding we've decided that we are all going to travel to Cypress Grove together in a limo then onto the boardwalk after. We then have an SUV picking us up later on after our meal to take us home.

We've also ordered our wedding invitations, I loved the passport style one Minnie Moo had chosen but due to finances and a minimum order way more than we needed we have gone with a local lady. We have changed one of her designs to incorporate our poem and changed a few other bits, hoping they will arrive in a couple of weeks, I will update with a photo when they arrive

X
Hi Liz

Happy New Year!

We're using Florida Magical Tours too for our limo and transport and booked them just before Christmas.

Did you ask the lady if she would do less than min order for those invites we had? It states on her website min 50 but we only ordered 15 to start with and then increased to 20 just before going to print as wanted to invite some others.

Glad to see things are going ahead and well with you

xx
Old 2 Jan 13, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post

X
Good to hear your transport is all booked

We were also thinking of pinching Minnie Moo's passport idea

Are your invites still in the passport style? We also contacted the lady Minnie Moo recommended but needed way less than the minimum order. We found a lady on Ebay from Bury who did a similar passport style invite but minimum order was only ten, I was wondering if it was the same lady x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 13, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Minnie Moo View Post
Hi Liz

Happy New Year!

We're using Florida Magical Tours too for our limo and transport and booked them just before Christmas.

Did you ask the lady if she would do less than min order for those invites we had? It states on her website min 50 but we only ordered 15 to start with and then increased to 20 just before going to print as wanted to invite some others.

Glad to see things are going ahead and well with you

xx
They would only quote me for 20

Old 2 Jan 13, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MrsWoodytobe View Post
They would only quote me for 20
Ah that's a shame. We only needed 7 to start with but ordered 15 thinking we'd have some left over but ended up ordering more as wanted to invite a few more. We still have a few left just in case and we want to keep one ourselves too.
x
Closed Thread