Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
US Rent A Car
Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jan 15, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Susie2016
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

[QUOTE=Bringonthesun!;10299401]Hi Suzy,

I'm a july bride, excited, and I'm getting married at Paradise Cove Have you spoken to anyone about what's there and costs etc? I only have 7 guests and I think it's a perfect venue, but I'm bias!

As mentioned before, August is rainy at times, but usually in the afternoon. I've not been myself, usually we go spring or autumn, but did plenty of research before we booked for July.

Happy planning![/QUOTE

Hi I have been on to Helen and elegant weddings and crownline wedding for prices what year are you getting married xxx
Susie2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 13 Jan 15, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

This year! We only booked in October and it's only started to feel real this week. I'm using Helen She's very nice and has answered all my silly questions lol. It's also a very good cost, especially compared to a uk wedding!
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Here we go again!
Unread 13 Jan 15, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Susie2016
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bringonthesun! View Post
This year! We only booked in October and it's only started to feel real this week. I'm using Helen She's very nice and has answered all my silly questions lol. It's also a very good cost, especially compared to a uk wedding!
Congratulations I am next year have you planned a meal for after your wedding ? X
Susie2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 13 Jan 15, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

Not exactly lol! I've booked Hard Rock Hotel for the eve so was thinking, as it's an early wedding, maybe a meal at Hard Rock or somewhere in City Walk. Nothing concrete yet. How about you, any ideas what you'd like to do? I really liked the idea of a wishes cruise or dessert party, but as we're staying at universal, it's seems a waste going over to disney. I'd really like to do one of them another evening, but not sure how the family would feel about it!
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Here we go again!
Unread 14 Jan 15, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Susie2016
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bringonthesun! View Post
Not exactly lol! I've booked Hard Rock Hotel for the eve so was thinking, as it's an early wedding, maybe a meal at Hard Rock or somewhere in City Walk. Nothing concrete yet. How about you, any ideas what you'd like to do? I really liked the idea of a wishes cruise or dessert party, but as we're staying at universal, it's seems a waste going over to disney. I'd really like to do one of them another evening, but not sure how the family would feel about it!
Yeah I want to do the cruise after a meal in down town disney not sure want to make it as magical as possible x
Unread 25 Jan 15, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsPoppins
Having Dinner with Goofy

August Wedding

August this year for us too - so excited!

Best Western 1987
Lakeside 1991
Port Orleans 2000
Wilderness Lodge 2003
The Cabins at Fort Wilderness 2007
Caribbean Beach Resort 2015
MrsPoppins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The fun begins in...
Unread 26 Jan 15, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsPoppins View Post
August this year for us too - so excited!
Congrats! How's the planning going?
Here we go again!
Unread 26 Jan 15, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
SineadMc
Having Dinner with Goofy

Hi ladies I am planning August 2016 same as OP. Hoping for Cypress Grove and also planning a wishes cruise on the grand yacht I'm glad I saw this post as was planning on a later wedding 3pmish but people recommend earlier to avoid storms? I have no idea what the weather will be like & have horrible visions of everyone passing out haha... surely it isn't that bad?
SineadMc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread