Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Nov 19, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

What annoys me at the moment is Walmart having 21 check-out tills but this morning only 2 were open.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The fact that I’m fed up and I don’t know why
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

The fact that it is raining and Metoffice is showing sunshine and I now have to walk to the station juggling a large heavy bag and an umbrella.
Also the fact that despite carefully blow drying my hair I will look like a poodle (and not in a cute way! ) within 2 minutes of being outside in the damp air.
I’m having the sort of morning that only copious amounts of coffee and a cinnamon bun can solve.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Dragging this old chestnut back up

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
I agree - or Crimbo

It’s Christmas - and it shouldn’t be mentioned until December
It never used to bother me but it just seems to be everywhere now and also another thing is the Christmas adverts, most of them are about food now (I mean who on earth has that amount of food anyway?!) losing the true meaning of Christmas, the ones that stand out to me are the Very one (highlighting loneliness and community spirit) and Sainsbury's and how Santa came about & of course the little kid in the DIY store awww Though I do still love Kevin the carrot
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

People (mainly men) still wearing shorts. I mean really, it’s freezing outside!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

That someone left a solitary bacon frazzle crisp on my window ledge.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Getting sick! I've had a head cold/flu/whatever since last week. My days off work feel wasted as I've not had much energy. Healthy eating has gone to the wall as I can't taste much. It makes me grumpy and then I'm annoyed at myself. In fact I annoy myself more than other people annoy me at times .
This is me these last few weeks, I've been ill a couple of times but it's such a huge waste of time it makes me angry and I'mso drained that its sucking more time so bloody infuriating
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post

People who drive with fog lights on in the daytime, nice weather. There are loads of them around!

This week they all must have gone on holiday together though. We have had a lot of heavy fog and hardly anybody else had their fog lights on. Some didn't even have headlights on.

What's that all about?!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Yorkshire weather ...
🌨🌧💦☔️💨🌫

😩😩😩
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

People sleeping on trains or any public transport really. Shutting your eyes and relaxing is one thing, but full on lying headfirst down, or snoring is my pet hate. Buy a cup of coffee and save the snooze fest for when you're home.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List