Go Back   theDIBB > Welcome to theDIBB > DIBB Advertisers > Banner Advertisers
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Banner Advertisers For DIBB Banner Advertisers to post offers and Info.
Unread 15 Feb 14, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Quicksilver
Very Serious Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Quicksilver Tours & Transportation News and Deals!

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

Hello everyone,

This is Gregory Nicolas, owner of Quicksilver Tours & Transportation. As many of you may already know, I have been the front person for all your transportation needs for many years; Quicksilver have been in business for over 10 years now and I have been in this industry for more than 15 years.

Quicksilver Tours & Transporation has been advertising and sponsoring TheDibb for over 8 years and I'm proud to say I met it's owner Stu and his family personally when we were both in the beginning of our ventures. So many years have gone by and I'm happy to say we have transported hundreds of Dibb members with great success and great reviews.

I'm very happy to announce that, for a limited time, we are offering special deals for all Dibb members (please see below). Competition is in its highest point, most of all with the hard economic times we are all going through worldwide.

Just wanted first to say we are so proud to be a member here and honored to be rated as an A+ company by the Better Business Bureau (equivalent of the Trading Standard Institute and Which? in the UK - as I was told ) - most companies and our direct competitors are either not listed or have a lower rating (feel free to check it out). We are also a member of the Greater Orlando Limousine Association, and listed as a prefered transportation company in several Disney and Universal guide books (i.e. : Passporters, Frommer's, The Unofficial Guide, and so many more), many as their only recommended transportation company.

With a bigger and more diverse fleet than most our competitors we are able to handle more volume in the higher seasons without relying on subcontracted work (this is done by the majority of our direct competitors). The advantages are obvious; more reliability, flexibility, and most of all standards! To hold an A+ at the Better Business Bureau is not an easy feat and couldn't be done if we hadn't the highest standards in our industry.

Now for the goodies... :

All Dibb members reserving with us from today (April 18th) will receive:

$10.00 off for Orlando airport round trips and three way transfers (towncars and vans) and $15.00 off (Escalades and Limousines).
$20.00 off for Sanford airport round trips and three way transfers (towncars and vans) and $25.00 off (Escalades and limousines).
Also, we are now offering members with our famous free 30 minutes stop for one way airport reservations (usualy only offered for round trips).

Our services include:

Meet and Greet service.
Luggage assistance.
Free 30 minutes grocery stop.
No extra charge for car seats or booster seats.
No credit cards needed to hold your reservation.
No late or early pick-up fees.
24 hours on-line reservations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

My best regards to all,

Gregory Nicolas
Please feel free to carry on...
Quicksilver is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 14, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
newby2
Excited about Disney

Gregory how do I book ?
newby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 20 Feb 14, 05:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Queen of Herts
Imagineer

Queen of Herts's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I can recommend this company. Was great when I travelled alone with the kids and they park right by the exit and greet you.
Queen of Herts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal Cabana Bay here we come!
Unread 20 Feb 14, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
VIP Dibber

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Last two questions Gregory then I'll sort out booking. We might need a quick stop at Disney's Old Key West resort to collect some cases on the way from Port Canaveral to The Hyatt MCO . Is there an extra charge for this and also how many cases will a town car hold and if it's not big enough what other options do I have? Thanks Jakki

EBTA from Miami
TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
EBTA
Unread 21 Feb 14, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Captain Ethan
VIP Dibber

Hi just a question about the 30 minute shop... we have already booked our 3 way pick up with you, and will be dropped off at Hawthorn Suites with our shop on the way there. Could you possibly tell me which store we will be stopping at and where? or is it a case of whatever happens on the day? Just thought id ask because it would be nice to look at what's in store, and i've been reading about ordering online and collecting on the day.

Thanks

Cheryl x
Captain Ethan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 3 caballeros
Unread 25 Feb 14, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
newby2
Excited about Disney

Can I plz book a transfer Gregory?
newby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 3 Mar 14, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Quicksilver
Very Serious Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by newby2 View Post
Gregory how do I book ?
Hi newby2,

To reserve just please visit our website and place the reservation through our online form. You'll receive a confirmation email within 24hours.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas
Orlando Airport Transportation to Disney World
or give us a call at (407) 299-1434
Quicksilver is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 14, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Quicksilver
Very Serious Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
Last two questions Gregory then I'll sort out booking. We might need a quick stop at Disney's Old Key West resort to collect some cases on the way from Port Canaveral to The Hyatt MCO . Is there an extra charge for this and also how many cases will a town car hold and if it's not big enough what other options do I have? Thanks Jakki
Hello Jakki,

WDW is in the opposite direction; we will practically pass by the airport from the Port and drive towards WDW (approx. 30 minutes).
Cost is the same as a round trip from the airport (we will of course offer you a discount since you'll be already in the vehicle - $20.00 off).
Towncar holds approx. 2 large + 3 medium size suitcases. The van is the next step up.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.
Orlando Airport Transportation to Disney World
or give us a call at (407) 299-1434