Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 16 Feb 22, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Inlastplace
I want to go now!

August 2022 hopefully

Hi,
Hopefully going to make it this year and have had a look at
the early stages of planning this afternoon. If anyone could cast an eye over the following and make any suggestions to make it fit better it would be greatly appreciated.

Were a family of three not been to Orlando for over 15 years and it will be the first time for my son. We have 9 days at Disney, 4 days Orlando and then some time near South Venice to do not a lot.

Sunday 14th - Arrive into Miami

Monday 15th - Drive up to Disney, staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort

Tuesday 16th Morning Magic Kingdom (poss breakfast at Be our Guest or Chef Mickey) Evening Nothing planned

Wednesday 17th Morning Hollywood Studios (inc Droid Build late am) Evening Magic Kingdom

Thursday 18th Morning Epcot Evening Hollywood Studios(inc lightsabre build & Oga Canteen late pm)

Friday 19th Morning A Water Park TBC Evening Disney Springs

Saturday 20th Morning Animal Kingdom Evening (was thinking of an ADR at Whispering Canyon)

Sunday 21st Morning Hollywood Studios Evening Animal Kingdom

Monday 22nd Morning Magic Kingdom (poss breakfast at Be our Guest or Chef Mickey )Evening Epcot

Tuesday 23rd Any places we want to revisit

Wednesday 24th Transfer to Orlando Hotel

Thursday 25th Discovery Cove

Friday 26th Aquatica

Saturday 27th Seaworld

Sunday 28th Drive down to South Venice to do not alot.

Ive tried to avoid water parks at weekends and Epcot on a Fri, Sat, Sun. Are we doing too much ? Not enough ?Any suggestions would be great.

Oh how easy is it to get to the Contemporary Resort for Chef Mickey breakfast from CBR and Wilderness Lodge for the evening meal from CBR. Is it easier to just book an uber.
Inlastplace is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 22, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
FAcup14
Getting Excited

So I'm also a family of three. We are also arriving on the 15th. Checking out on the 25 to go down to the keys for 4 days. I've not been since the mid 90s so it's basically our first time. So all of this is not first hand advice. Just what I've been researching from the past 3 years.

Our plan looks sort of similar apart from having a few more chill days/half days. Like one day I have droid/lightsabers planned in the morning then nothing for the rest of the day. Making an assumption that at least one of the three is a child. Depending on age you might want to factor in some more down days.

I'm only planning on one water park as a semi rest day.

You are doing a lot of hopping which will take time out of the day. Thought most of the hopping is to parks close to one another via skyliner. HS to AK is from what I understand not the easiest journey. My plan is to just spend one of the days there with dinner at AKL.

Your last questions is exactly the same question that I have(but from Pop century). For I expect the exact same reason.

Edited at 09:42 PM.
FAcup14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 22, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Nice plan, couple of comments - if you know any of this, please skim past, but some may be of use.

Be Our Guest no longer do breakfast I'm afraid - just lunch and dinner, and both are the Prix Fixe menu. Miss the days of QSDP, breakfast and lunch were fantastic use of credits.

Oga's is awesome - we had three visits (two in one day!) over Christmas/NY. And proof that it's always five o'clock somewhere, we were on beer and cocktails (with a fifteen year old!) at 09:45am our first visit... The Happabore Sampler is nice. It ain't cheap though.

Savi's can only be booked if you use a VPN - plenty of posts about this on these boards, so apologies if you knew. It's fantastic.

Where in Orlando are you? Icon Park (I-Drive) is worth a visit if you're local to it. StarFlyer's cool, and the world's tallest slingshot is, I believe, now open.

Always plan more, particularly park passes. If a breather is needed, far easier to cancel something to allow a chill than try to do something on a day you'd assigned as lazy.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 22, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Inlastplace
I want to go now!

Thanks for the replys. I shall have a look at transfers between parks and resorts again to make it easier for going to a second park in the day. Were staying at CBR so it makes HS and Epc easier to get to.

Thanks alot for pointing out about Be Our Guest I didnt realise in fact didnt check. It was on the list of things to do for 2020 that never happened.

Were staying close to Seaworld for the few days in Orlando. Having looked at Starflyers weve both said no thankyou
Inlastplace is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List