Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
I’m with you on the Pina Colada, I think it’s my fav too
That fish sandwich looked very nice
So glad you had a lovely time celebrating your 50th 🎂🎂🎂🎂💕💕💕
I absolutely did - thank you Claire!

Originally Posted by kateh134 View Post
Sounds absolutely wonderful! My grandpa worked there many years ago and it’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit.
It is an amazing place, especially if you have history there, how interesting for you! I hope you get to visit at some point. Thanks for reading
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

We are going on the Disney Fantasy to Bermuda next year. Cannot wait as it all looks amazing. We have 2 days there-what are the must do’s would you say? We aren’t beach people so places to see would be our preference.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
Very Serious Dibber

We went to Bermuda in '91 it was amazing, and stopped with a friend who was a chef at a private tennis club, he lent me his scooter and we saw most of the islands. It was expensive then, so I can only imagine the costs now! I still have a little pot of sand from Elbow Beach
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rossalino
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
We are going on the Disney Fantasy to Bermuda next year. Cannot wait as it all looks amazing. We have 2 days there-what are the must do’s would you say? We aren’t beach people so places to see would be our preference.
We're going on a 5 night cruise from New York next month and have 2 days in Bermuda and was also wondering what were the best things to do.

Your photos are lovely so definitely getting me in the mood for it now.
Rossalino is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 22, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Love Bermuda so much
Your trip report has made me want to go back!
Old 1 May 23, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I have just been directed to your Bermuda thread from another. I used to live in Bermuda, it was nice to see some photos. I have wondered if we should go back for a visit, we haven’t returned since we moved in 2008. I am a bit put off by not being able to hire a car, I don’t fancy using the buses after having had the freedom of a car when we were resident. We lived in Southampton, near the lighthouse.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 23, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

A fabulous trip and a beautiful room! Your photos are stunning and I'd love one of those fish sandwiches

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 23, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have just been directed to your Bermuda thread from another. I used to live in Bermuda, it was nice to see some photos. I have wondered if we should go back for a visit, we haven’t returned since we moved in 2008. I am a bit put off by not being able to hire a car, I don’t fancy using the buses after having had the freedom of a car when we were resident. We lived in Southampton, near the lighthouse.
We normally do hire a car when we go places so was odd not being able to do that and I didn't like the look of those Twizzy things! To be fair the buses were great, they run regularly and on time, but I guess I know what you mean having previously had the freedom of a car.

We went to the Lighthouse, the whole island really is a beautiful place. I think we will go back, but there are just so many other lovely places to go to as well!

Glad you liked the photos
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 23, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by anji View Post
A fabulous trip and a beautiful room! Your photos are stunning and I'd love one of those fish sandwiches
They were amazing, could just eat one now! It was exactly a year ago that we were there so my Facebook memories are full on and making me smile so much - we did have a lovely time. Thanks for reading.
Old 16 May 23, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It looks a stunning place 😍
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List