Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 26 Jun 22, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Scottishbelle
Trying for More Ears

Vineland Pointe

Hello, does anyone have a review of this shopping area? From what I’ve read you can walk to it from the Vineland outlets (we won’t have a car) and I’m wondering whether shops/ eating places (Cheesecake Factory!) are any good. Thinking too that it might save me a separate trip to a Target🎯🤔. Thanks in advance for any advice 👍
Scottishbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

I’m interested in going here next trip too. Seems like there are several good stores and places to eat
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Thinks there’s a Panda Chinese there now.
MarkUK is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoN21
Apprentice Imagineer

orlandoN21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I haven't been there since December 2019 when the stores had just started moving in. I never hire a car when I'm in Orlando and always use the Lynx buses to get around. This shopping area is very easy to walk to from the Vineland Outlet - just cross the road where McDonald's is ...pass where the helicopters are...then pass Home2 Suites Hilton Orlando...cross Lake St...then you'll see Aldi (which is new to me as it was a different supermarket when I was last there) and you've arrived.

You'll find over there a really good Burlington and Ross Dress for Less.

I'm hoping to go back early next year
1991 Travelodge Kissimmee / 1996 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2000+2002 Rosen Centre I-Drive / 2007+2015+solo 2017+ solo Feb2019+solo Dec2019+solo Dec2023+solo June2024 Rosen Plaza I-Drive / 2011 Point Orlando / 2011 Rosen Shingle Creek / 2015 Loews Royal Pacific / solo Feb2019 Hilton Grand Vacations / solo Dec2019 Holiday Inn Disney Springs

Edited at 12:21 PM.
orlandoN21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Thinks there’s a Panda Chinese there now.
Yes and the 2nd part across Daryl Parkway (I think that’s the name) there’s a Chick Fil A, and also near the Panda Express, there seems to be a Chipotle too.

I love some bargain shopping so will be looking in Ross and Marshals. I think there is a Sephora too which might be good as the Disney Springs one is always packed
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

That Target is very small so might nit have what you are looking for. Apparently they are planning to enlarge it. I don't know what they were thinking when they built it a few years ago!
Old 26 Jun 22, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

We visited a few times on our last two trips. It has a good selection of decent shops, loads of eating places and the Target despite being the smallest we've visited, has a decent selection of stuff and a liquor store.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
We visited a few times on our last two trips. It has a good selection of decent shops, loads of eating places and the Target despite being the smallest we've visited, has a decent selection of stuff and a liquor store.
The smallest Target around is the new one at Flamingo Crossing near Disney's college housing on Western Way. That one is so tiny they don't even have full size trolleys.
Old 27 Jun 22, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
The smallest Target around is the new one at Flamingo Crossing near Disney's college housing on Western Way. That one is so tiny they don't even have full size trolleys.
Ooh, try some Targets in other states!
We visited one in Philadelphia; I’ve seen bigger Tesco Express.

Edited at 07:54 AM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

The Cheesecake Factory there is very good, nice big outside eating area.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List