Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 27 Jun 22, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Radel
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Autoeurope- Hertz Gold Rate

Ive just booked a car with Hertz via Auto Europe with GOLD RATE: INCLUDES 3 ADDITIONAL DRIVERS AND TANK OF FUEL

There doesn't appear to be anything on the voucher confiming the additional drivers or tank of fuel, in fact the booking confirmation states Pick up Full and Return Full

Any advise? Am I best querying it with Hertz
Radel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginner65
New Poster (4)

Originally Posted by Radel View Post
Ive just booked a car with Hertz via Auto Europe with GOLD RATE: INCLUDES 3 ADDITIONAL DRIVERS AND TANK OF FUEL

There doesn't appear to be anything on the voucher confiming the additional drivers or tank of fuel, in fact the booking confirmation states Pick up Full and Return Full

Any advise? Am I best querying it with Hertz
I had the same issue and raised it with them. They said they would update the voucher. However if you log on to your Autoeurope account it is in the details of your booking. It’s in manage bookings then open the voucher then look at terms and conditions. There is then a section for drivers and a section for fuel. Details should be in there. It is on mine. Good luck

Edited at 12:49 PM.
Ginner65 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Radel
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Hi Ginner65
Thanks for your help but I don't seem to have a section for fuel and a section for divers

On the voucher under Drivers Information it just has my name and then Passengers 3

There is a bit lower down
Additional fees to be paid locally, if required:
* Additional Driver Fee: Included in rates . Must present a major credit card in their own name.

With regard fuel it states in Your rental excludes;
Gasoline or Diesel. Client is advised to return the vehicle with a full fuel tank and to retain copies of gas receipts. Exception: Pre-paid fuel option, in which case, vehicle should be returned as empty as possible. No refund for unused fuel

So overall not very clear
Radel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginner65
New Poster (4)

Hi. I am the same with the printed voucher. I am presuming you have made an online account with Autoeurope. If so I find mine by logging in. Go to view/modify booking. Then my reservations/manage my booking

Then it should show current reservations click on view/modify

It then brings up your booking.

On mine if you click on review terms and conditions it brings up further options to view additional drivers and fuel policy. The additional driver details and fuel are all in there. At least they are on mine. If they are not showing on yours I suggest you contact them. I have found their message facility on the website to be very responsive.

Hope it helps
Ginner65 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List