Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Jun 22, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile Magic Kingdom

Am I right in thinking the nights in august where MNSSHP is on the park will close early and you can see fireworks?
Just looked at my plans and out the 3 MK days only 1 isnt the halloween party, do I need to change my park days?
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Jess
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes, you’ll need to leave by 7pm if you don’t have a party ticket.

There are fireworks on the other nights, so just depends how many times you want to see them.
Disney_Jess is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney_Jess View Post
Yes, you’ll need to leave by 7pm if you don’t have a party ticket.

There are fireworks on the other nights, so just depends how many times you want to see them.
I am happy just to see once but im worried leaving it until our last night incase rained off or something.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Just to add, the night following mnsshp tends to have busy fireworks I think. We went in October so guessing this would have been worse as there would have been more party nights, but just something to be aware of - if you like a good view of the castle you may need to camp out early! On a positive, we found the actual day time of a mnsshp quieter so ride queues were better!
Old 27 Jun 22, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

For MK I'd do my day there on a day with a party - they tend to be a bit quieter as US guests don't want to 'waste' a park day at MK with it closing early.

To see the fireworks I'd spend a day at another park (maybe AK) then hop to MK just for the fireworks. Non-party days at MK are just insanely crowded.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Just to add, the night following mnsshp tends to have busy fireworks I think. We went in October so guessing this would have been worse as there would have been more party nights, but just something to be aware of - if you like a good view of the castle you may need to camp out early! On a positive, we found the actual day time of a mnsshp quieter so ride queues were better!
🤯🤯 this planning is so stressful, so there is a party on 12th and we are booked for 14th, hopefully this will be ok for fireworks!
Old 27 Jun 22, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
I am happy just to see once but im worried leaving it until our last night incase rained off or something.
We really enjoyed the new show this year, I wouldn’t leave it until the last day in case they don’t go ahead for any (unlikely) reason or you can’t make it to the park that night.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
🤯🤯 this planning is so stressful, so there is a party on 12th and we are booked for 14th, hopefully this will be ok for fireworks!
Ha! I know - it feels like there are so many things to consider! Hopefully it won’t impact too much for you as it’s August.
We are going August next year and are also having to consider this!