Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 23 Jun 22, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

It all looks fabulous

How did you narrow down your offsite choices?
Old 23 Jun 22, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
It all looks fabulous

How did you narrow down your offsite choices?
Thank you we havent, thats just a handful of the list 😆 we will barely make a dent in it and we keep changing our mind on our must-do ones- at the minute its cheddars, chilis and bahama breeze but it will no doubt change again

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 05:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Sounds like a great trip, let the countdown begin.

Not that long ago we wouldn’t have dared do a pre trip report this far in advance.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I hope the passport arrives soon so that worry is removed. It looks like you will have a fun trip. Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel will be a real treat I'm sure! Plus lots of tasty cocktails. I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Sounds like a great trip, let the countdown begin.

Not that long ago we wouldn’t have dared do a pre trip report this far in advance.
Thank you, covid cancellations ironically is the last thing im worried about ruining the trip, cant believe its almost 4 months away

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I hope the passport arrives soon so that worry is removed. It looks like you will have a fun trip. Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel will be a real treat I'm sure! Plus lots of tasty cocktails. I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures.
Thank you i hope it arrives before we pay the balance mid-August but will see what happens! Im looking forward to offsite eats and cocktails

2025- Seville

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

So we found out yesterday that Festival Of The Holidays starts the day before we leave 😵 but our Disney tickets expire the day before I am so tempted to buy a 1 day ticket for Epcot to do it but it is also the day of the England VS USA game so i would need to find out if there is anywhere on Disney property for us to nip out for a bit for that otherwise it definitely wouldnt be worth considering

2025- Seville

Old 27 Jun 22, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Thank you we havent, thats just a handful of the list 😆 we will barely make a dent in it and we keep changing our mind on our must-do ones- at the minute its cheddars, chilis and bahama breeze but it will no doubt change again
We had THE most depressing visit to a Chilli’s we’ve been to many many times in March

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
So we found out yesterday that Festival Of The Holidays starts the day before we leave 😵 but our Disney tickets expire the day before I am so tempted to buy a 1 day ticket for Epcot to do it but it is also the day of the England VS USA game so i would need to find out if there is anywhere on Disney property for us to nip out for a bit for that otherwise it definitely wouldnt be worth considering
There will be somewhere. What about City Works in Disney Springs? I don’t know for sure, just a guess!
Old 28 Jun 22, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
We had THE most depressing visit to a Chilli’s we’ve been to many many times in March

There will be somewhere. What about City Works in Disney Springs? I don’t know for sure, just a guess!
oh no that's a shame they looked to have some good deals there I guess everywhere will be hit and miss at the minute with the staffing issues.

I would imagine CW and poss Splitsville would show it- i'm gutted ESPN is no more as that would have been ideal to nip out of International Gateway. I will do some digging

2025- Seville

Old 28 Jun 22, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Yes I’m gutted about ESPN - we have had so many happy visits there

Chillis was absolutely staffing issues. It was appalling.
Old 29 Jul 22, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Finally got a reply from Radisson Blu and they have confirmed that breakfast now starts at 5am! Our flight is 11am so I want to be in the airport between 6.30-7.00am so we should have plenty of time for breakfast if we go at opening- come at me bottomless Mimosas (it’s 5 oclock it counts )

I have provisionally booked an extra night at the Radisson as we have a busy Pre-Travel day planned so it would take some of the stress away. I was sent some vouchers for Leon to use so we could grab some food from the Manchester Picadilly branch to take to the room and chill out watching the planes eating that. The room is still pretty pricey so it would need to drop a bit before we definitely commit to this idea. But I am contemplating getting a taxi to the Radisson on PTD anyway so if we stayed the previous night there would be no rush and we could get the train, which might offset some of the cost of the room. Still plenty of time to decide. Anyway this is Leon for those that havent heard of it- it’s supposed to be healthier fast food

I have thrown another accommodation choice into the mix- World Quest. It is apparently minutes from Disney and cuts out the traffic but the rooms seem hit and miss as to whether you get a dated one or a refurbed one. There are no restaurants in walking distance like there is at the Sheraton but I’m not sure if we will want to walk far in the evenings after all the walking in the parks! Anyone stayed here?

Oh and we have a passport! Brett did his two exams in September, his document verification, ID checks, fingerprint checks in November, applied for Citizenship in January, got approved in April, Citizenship Ceremony and applied for passport in June (passport received in roughly 5 weeks from date of application.) His ESTA was also approved straight away.

Balance is due in just under 6 weeks for the flights and Aventura and we are officially in double digits

2025- Seville