Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Jun 22, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I know Chapek has quite a few fans on here... he's been voted to stay another 3 years

I guess he's making money for the shareholders?

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well I won't be returning unless things change considerably. He might be making money for shareholders hrs certainly not making money out of me for them and he's definitely not making magical memories anymore . I was under the impression he was a goner... I read here share prices falling rapidly... getting rid of your CEO potentially could see a further fall. Maybe that's why... #YT will definitely have an opinion
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I tend to just read this stuff but not get too involved with it, I'll keep going all the time I'm having a good time and when I'm not, I'll stop.

We're only doing Universal next week, despite me having a WDW AP, my daughter doesn't have one and i'm not encouraging her to buy one with the current policies, heats and crowds of July.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I tend to just read this stuff but not get too involved with it, I'll keep going all the time I'm having a good time and when I'm not, I'll stop.

We're only doing Universal next week, despite me having a WDW AP, my daughter doesn't have one and i'm not encouraging her to buy one with the current policies, heats and crowds of July.

Yep. Our plan is US only hopefully May next year. I see your staying at Aventura... It's on my possibly list!
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I tend to just read this stuff but not get too involved with it, I'll keep going all the time I'm having a good time and when I'm not, I'll stop...
Basically this for us, we're lucky to have been so many times in the past and if it wasn't for the fact we're taking DD's BF for his first ever visit then we probably would have only popped into Epcot for Food and Wine and to see Harmonious. Chapek is obviously making them money and there's plenty of park goers who don't have a problem with what he's doing. It's mainly more seasoned visitors like most people on here, we're used to things being a certain way and don't like the changes as it's seen as a step backwards compared to what we're used to. Unfortunately, as with most things in life, change happens. I'm sure there will be plenty on here who will boycott the parks but I really doubt it will make a difference, for every one Dibber who doesn't go there will probably be another 10 new guests happy to part with their money.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

He is obviously doing things right otherwise he would be gone.

I think a few UK tourists not going to Disney won't affect their profits too much!
Old 29 Jun 22, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Well I won't be returning unless things change considerably. He might be making money for shareholders hrs certainly not making money out of me for them and he's definitely not making magical memories anymore . I was under the impression he was a goner... I read here share prices falling rapidly... getting rid of your CEO potentially could see a further fall. Maybe that's why... #YT will definitely have an opinion
Tinkerbell I agree entirely
tapley is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Shares are way down - don’t know why shareholders haven’t booted him out.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Doesn't bother me personally one way or another. After going back to Disney area /Orlando in the first time in c10 years I found it cleaner, friendlier, more fun (and safer feel) that I ever recall . Yes its expensive but so is living in London - we cant wait to return as life is for living and cant take the money with me in a shroud
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List