Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 28 Jun 22, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
theotherblonde
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I like to watch Kyle Pallo and would look out for him in he parks but, I don’t think I would recognise anyone else.

I used to watch Jade Billington but she doesn’t do You Tube anymore after her husband left her. I really loved their Disney vlogs was such a shame as they genuinely looked like they had an amazing holiday.
theotherblonde is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
merkat
Apprentice Imagineer

Id love to meet The Despicable Three - there vlogs are totally honest and unbiased which for me are by far the best type
Old 28 Jun 22, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Indy_UK

Originally Posted by theotherblonde View Post
I used to watch Jade Billington but she doesn’t do You Tube anymore after her husband left her.
That must be awks when looking at her channel

Edited at 01:30 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bosshogg
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

We love Citypedia.

Absolutely zero talking. Don't even know what they look like. The best type of VLOG.
bosshogg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We sat next to Tim & Jenn Tracker at MNSSHP in 2018, didn’t speak to them though, I’d barely watched their blogs but knew who they were through here. Also saw Tom & Sophie who used to vlog a lot of their trips in Target on that trip too, again, didn’t speak to them.

Get Binky are originally from my local area, and I did watch their vlogs when they first started out but then they changed their style and I really didn’t like it, I also think he tries too hard.

I like the despicable 3, Ade and Lisa, and Mr David & Mr Ian, they’re all very likeable and don’t try too hard.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
Probably Knappily, I always felt sorry for the kids watching their vlogs, they've come off YouTube and insta now
Just skimming through my YT subscriptions for something to watch and the Knappily's have just uploaded a new vlog - the first one in five months.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
We sat next to Tim & Jenn Tracker at MNSSHP in 2018, didn’t speak to them though, I’d barely watched their blogs but knew who they were through here. Also saw Tom & Sophie who used to vlog a lot of their trips in Target on that trip too, again, didn’t speak to them.

Get Binky are originally from my local area, and I did watch their vlogs when they first started out but then they changed their style and I really didn’t like it, I also think he tries too hard.

I like the despicable 3, Ade and Lisa, and Mr David & Mr Ian, they’re all very likeable and don’t try too hard.
I love mr David and mr Ian and the despicable 3, Victoria in detail and I agree about get Binky I used to really enjoy there blogs , now there just a bit to much so unsubscribed from them
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 22, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I have always loved reading the trip reports, especially the pre travel and travel days and due to not seeing alot recently on here, i had a look on utube and someone mentioned TOM&EL, loved watching them through there whole holiday and have picked up some tips too.

great way to look back on moments too.

so i have decided to do one too, starting with packing and tips i have picked up along the way. We have been several times and still you learn new things years down the line.

to me its real time trip reports in that moment.
dont like vloggers then dont watch. simples.
certainly not for financial gain unless you have all the equipment and hundreds of thousands of subscribers
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 22, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moles Family View Post
That must be awks when looking at her channel
For whom ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 22, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyElles
Excited about Disney

My DH and I like to say each trip bonus points if you spot a vlogger! We aren’t that successful but over the years have seen…

- Ryno from DisUnplugged was behind us on our way into Flying Fish
- Charlotte Ruff in fantasy land by Winnie the Pooh
- Paging Mr Morrow in the UK pavilion for EPCOT New Year’s Eve - he was loving life, I think he is very similar in real life to how he presents on camera. Was nice to see him making time for people who came over to say hi.
- Jack from DSNY Newscast also on NYE in the UK Pavilion. We did actually have a nice conversation with him, a very genuine person and his content is very informative.

Have seen various people vlogging in the parks but haven’t always been able to place them!
Disney Magic: 2019, 2021, 2022
DVC owner since 2018
DisneyElles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List