Notices

Old 30 Jul 21, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I do love your trip reports ! Will look forward to reading especially as we too are doing a cruise in September.
Hope you have a fabulous time !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Ooh really looking forward to reading this. We're booked on it for 23rd August so will be excited to read your thoughts! x
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

Wow what a time you’ve been having over the last few years. Can’t wait to read how you get on with your 1st cruise. I have just. An aged to talk DW into considering a cruise, she keeps saying “holiday camp on water”
Have a wonderful time, I look forward to reading all about it.
Old 30 Jul 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to your report also. Your kids (young adults)are so grown up. I love your reports and your shopping hauls . That will be a challenge, is plenty of shops, what will you do if there isn't? lol Have an amazing time. It all sounds very glamorous. Mrs Bucket and candle light suppers for a week. lol
Can't wait to start reading.x
Old 30 Jul 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessie2012
Very Serious Dibber

So glad that you are writing this,I love your trip reports!😊
Jessie2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I am really looking forward to this!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Looking forward to this one!

Can't quite understand the passport information though. Mine expires May 22 and I used it fine to go to Mallorca this month. Maybe I had better check it all out as we are hopefully going back in October.

Have a fantastic holiday

ETA ok, I went back and reread and think I get it now. It was the additional time added to the 10 years that isn't valid anymore.

Edited at 08:54 PM.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
Looking forward to your report also. Your kids (young adults)are so grown up. I love your reports and your shopping hauls . That will be a challenge, is plenty of shops, what will you do if there isn't? lol Have an amazing time. It all sounds very glamorous. Mrs Bucket and candle light suppers for a week. lol
Can't wait to start reading.x
I think cruise ship shops may be too expensive for my bargain hunting ways. But I will most certainly be checking….

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
If you are on a staycation cruise why does the European passport rules apply? You aren’t entering the EU?

Disney don’t even require a passport. You can board with. Driving licence.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Thanks for doing this Helen, I love your writing style and feel like you’re taking me on holiday with you .

Fingers crossed for you all.
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List