Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 26 Dec 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
How you feeling? X glad you managed yesterday. Me too! Seemed hard work though. My head is still wooly but throat is better.

X
So pleased you got through it roo.
I’m genuinely ok aside from lethargy, body aches and an on and off headache. OH has been pretty much bed bound basically and DS somehow still testing negative.
We’d usually eat at 6-7 but it was nearer 8! However, I did it!

Do you think you’re nearing the end? I’ve tested today and it’s a definite positive still

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

The whole of ******* Christmas to be honest, family too scared of Covid, cancelled parties, miserable bloody world, that's how I feel.
Had Christmas on our own for the second year and Boxing Day, it's **** and I feel ****
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
The whole of ******* Christmas to be honest, family too scared of Covid, cancelled parties, miserable bloody world, that's how I feel.
Had Christmas on our own for the second year and Boxing Day, it's **** and I feel ****
Aww, MM I’m here if you need me or just to chat or I can cheer you up & post pics of me eating & eating
Xx

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Me yesterday couldn’t taste a thing but that how it’s been for 18 months somedays since Covid
Everyone else said it was great
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Aww, MM I’m here if you need me or just to chat or I can cheer you up & post pics of me eating & eating
Xx
You eating and eating and still remaining slim would p### anyone off
Old 26 Dec 21, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
You eating and eating and still remaining slim would p### anyone off
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I actually lost a few lbs last week running around with Henry, so I’m making up for it now 😋🍫🍰🧁🥧🍕🍟🍔🌭🍗

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
So pleased you got through it roo.
I’m genuinely ok aside from lethargy, body aches and an on and off headache. OH has been pretty much bed bound basically and DS somehow still testing negative.
We’d usually eat at 6-7 but it was nearer 8! However, I did it!

Do you think you’re nearing the end? I’ve tested today and it’s a definite positive still
I'm hoping its coming to an end. Don't have a huge amount of energy either. I've not tested again and still no sign of our pcr results that we did on Thursday. Will probably do a lft tomorrow.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Not specifically an Xmas fail but Xmas eve- husband says he can smell gas, go down to the cellar kitchen and both nearly pass out from the smell, ring emergency gas who tell us to evacuate our house and any neighbour connected- we live in a terrace and we are an overdwelling so you can imagine how popular we were! Stood in the rain in our PJs until we all got rescued by the neighbours across the road. Gas engineers arrive and it turns out to be a diesel oil leak thats got into the drains and the smell has leaked into our houses as all our kitchens are below street level 🙈🙈🙈🙈 had visions of us all locked out over xmas so glad it was nothing serious

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
A minor one- the nice top I brought with to wear on Christmas Day, the seam split before lunchtime and I had to change into the t shirt I wore the day before which was a shame, it was a nice velvet peplum top that I originally bought for my work's Christmas party.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 21, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Not yet over Christmas but there’s still time, however had the Monty Bojangles (?) advent calendar and all the truffles tasted the same……and my Britain loves Baking calendar didn’t arrive……

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List