Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Mar 22, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

I ordered the Porsche Taycan on the 4th May last year. It was originally due for delivery last October but has been continually pushed back. I am told it has a build slot this month delivery is next month. Will believe it when I see it.
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Flojo224
VIP Dibber

Flojo224's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ordered my Yaris Cross end of Oct and told to expect delivery in April. Had a phone call early Feb to say on track. Email arrived a week later to say now 6th June.

If there’s ever a time I need my full hybrid it’s now with the cost of fuel!

2000, 2002, 2003/4, 2011 - Villa
2005 - Disneyland Paris
2007 - Disneyland, California
2014 - Cumbrian Lakes Villa
2017 - Orlando Dream Villa, Lindfields
2018 - No Disney Parks trip
2020 - Let’s do all the parks again - the trip that never was 😔
2022 - Miami & The Parks
2024 - Bahama’s Mini Cruise, Universal & lots of Halloween
Flojo224 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I was looking for a new Nissan Qashqai at the beginning of January. Was told it would be at least 9 months before I would get one.
Instead they offered me the showroom car and I just recently got it after a replacement car arrived for the showroom.
Old 8 Mar 22, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
SleepingBeauty
Imagineer

Waiting on my Ford Bronco. Ordered in January, hoping I’ll have it by Easter.
SleepingBeauty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

And it’s going to get worse.
Russias criminal invasion of the Ukraine is having a knock on effect on car wiring harnesses.
The wire that makes up the harness comes from…Ukraine.
Companies like Leoni, Sumitomo are having difficulties in getting raw supplies.
VAG group, Mini and other manufacturers are already stopping production due to lack of harnesses. After the chip shortage this is the last thing the automotive industry needs
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Ordered a Nissan Quashqai in October on a lease, delivery date was originally end of December but kept getting pushed back and forward.
At the end of Jan I had another look online for any lease companies that were showing stock and got lucky, not only did I get a colour I liked more but also got it £25pm cheaper, car was delivered 3 weeks later 😊
Old 8 Mar 22, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Elisebev
Trainee Dibber

After my 7 year old Renault megane started giving me problems in January (a little bit scary when you are driving on your own an hour from home and the engine failure warning light suddenly comes on), we decided to go and look at cars just to see what the options were. We went to the Renault garage on the Sunday. Had a look at the Renault captur (had spotted one on my neighbours driveway and quite fancied it). The showroom had lots of pre registered Renault cars that they had bought off the manufacturer. Got a 18 month old car with only 1800 miles on the clock. Test drove it on the Sunday. Came home to think about, phoned back and said I would take it and it was delivered on the Wednesday. So glad I did that now that I’ve read this thread
Elisebev is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 22, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
mrs novo hasnt been told this yet... but mini parts come from the ukraine ? dosnt sound right to me mind...
We ordered a Mini September was told January still waiting, no idea when it will be delivered.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 22, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Ariel85
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
mrs novo hasnt been told this yet... but mini parts come from the ukraine ? dosnt sound right to me mind...
It’s the wiring loops that come from Ukraine (one of their biggest exports apparently). Husband works for BMW and they were told the factory is closing for 2 weeks due to this shortage
Ariel85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 22, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Hollytigs
Imagineer

I ordered an MG ZS in December and it arrived in the UK last week, but it was one they had already ordered and we’re expecting.
Hollytigs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List