Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day12 Wow do they really do Starbucks over here

The tittle a joke because near enough every hotel got one
On to trip report.

I was bout around 2 am which is nothing new I just read and did a few things it was around half past 3 when I put my head down then was awake at 4 so just decided to watch the world go by still dark but never mind I read until 6 then Maria woke up we talked for a while washed dressed and decided to just catch the tram from park mgm we had something to eat first then walked to park then caught the tram to the Bellagio we lucky as they changing the seasons from Chinese New Year to spring hopefully they be done by net Monday so we can see it. We walked to ARIA Had a look around then on to the cosmopolitan then back to crystals then back up the strip we had something to eat then walked back to and caught the tram back to park then back to Excalibur. I had a plan in park I had 20 dollars in the blackjack machine and won all so had a go on roulette just bet on red it won so double the money so cashed out. We went back to the room I did a few things on tablet paid a few bills then rested. We went back to New York new york as I took Maria to the top of the carpark as I wanted to take a few pics. Maria was looking tied so we headed back to the room back by 7 but that’s ok still a few days to go

Edited at 04:32 AM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 22, 05:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

👍 loving hearing about your trip, we went many years ago, i was a bit like you struggling with the early mornings! X
So much to see and do. X
Old 11 Mar 22, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Great photos. Glad you’re enjoying your trip.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 22, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
👍 loving hearing about your trip, we went many years ago, i was a bit like you struggling with the early mornings! X
So much to see and do. X
Funny thing I am the same in uk as I used to start work very early never got out of it and thank you

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Great photos. Glad you’re enjoying your trip.👍🏻
Thank you
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 22, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
The tittle a joke because near enough every hotel got one
On to trip report.

I was bout around 2 am which is nothing new I just read and did a few things it was around half past 3 when I put my head down then was awake at 4 so just decided to watch the world go by still dark but never mind I read until 6 then Maria woke up we talked for a while washed dressed and decided to just catch the tram from park mgm we had something to eat first then walked to park then caught the tram to the Bellagio we lucky as they changing the seasons from Chinese New Year to spring hopefully they be done by net Monday so we can see it. We walked to ARIA Had a look around then on to the cosmopolitan then back to crystals then back up the strip we had something to eat then walked back to and caught the tram back to park then back to Excalibur. I had a plan in park I had 20 dollars in the blackjack machine and won all so had a go on roulette just bet on red it won so double the money so cashed out. We went back to the room I did a few things on tablet paid a few bills then rested. We went back to New York new york as I took Maria to the top of the carpark as I wanted to take a few pics. Maria was looking tied so we headed back to the room back by 7 but that’s ok still a few days to go

Lovely pics with Vegas all lit up 😀so glad you won some money on the roulette
Ps love a Starbucks coffee, Costa would be better though

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

Edited at 05:56 PM.
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 22, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Here A video 2022 pictures Las vegas trip

Edited at 03:57 PM.
Old 20 Mar 22, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Lovely pictures. When we stayed at Park we would often get the little monorail up to Bellagio. Saves all that walking. Bellagio looks so pretty.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 22, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Lovely pictures. When we stayed at Park we would often get the little monorail up to Bellagio. Saves all that walking. Bellagio looks so pretty.
Yes we did this quite a few times but saying that if it 5 am they not running so I dad to walk 😆
Old 11 Jun 22, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Lovely pics with Vegas all lit up 😀so glad you won some money on the roulette
Ps love a Starbucks coffee, Costa would be better though
Thank you