Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 May 22, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like a great if not a chilly trip! But you did lots and had some nice food

Joan
Old 15 May 22, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Fantastic report as always, really enjoyed reading. Cannot wait to get back to New York, thanks so much for sharing.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 22, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Day 1 Travel to NEW YORK

Friday 11th February 2022

Breakfast T2 Manchester Airport

San Carlo, Manchester Airport

T2 is all done up now. We had a lovely breakfast at San Carlo. Will definitely go again.

I had Eggs Royale which were lovely.

Plane Food Aer Lingus

Had a great flight out, it was only 1/3 full so we could spread out. Food was fine and staff lovely.

Was a main meal service - I had bolognese then an afternoon tea. Free soft drinks, alcohol was extra.

Chick fil a

We got a cab from Airport and checked into hotel then had a walk to Times Square. Finally hit me we were there (I was convinced we weren’t going to be able to go)

We were tired and just went in a Chick fil a. There was no eat in seating open so we took it back to hotel to eat. I had a grilled chicken sandwich, sorry no pics. Always a good choice and we can all find something we like.

San Carlo at T2 is lovely, we had a gorgeous breakfast there before our flight, mushrooms on toast was yummy!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 22, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Really enjoyed this. Very much a trip I’d like to do in the future.

We are in Florida in August as well. I’ll give you a wave
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 22, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mandsjh
Apprentice Imagineer

Did you write this just for me? !
I’ve just booked NYC for Feb half term. Been before in October so really interested to hear about your experiences and the weather in February. I love your qsdp reports so seeing what you ate in NYC will really help me with my planning.
We are toying with the idea of a day trip to DC as we are there 7 days so have time. What are the must do’s and where were you’re favourite eateries? Would we get much out of a day trip?
Your daughter is the same age as my son so your trips have always been in sync with whatever phase we were in!
She is one stunning young lady now xx
Mandsjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 22, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Thanks for sharing your lovely trip, you had some wonderful food

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Just binged read your report, as always very informative. Looking forward to the next one. Looks like we are in Florida at the same time. You look fantastic after your weight loss and your daughter has grown up! She is a bonny girl. Thanks for taking the time to do your report. I haven't been to Washington yet, it's on the list.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sounds like a great if not a chilly trip! But you did lots and had some nice food

Joan
Thank you. Chilly 🥶 was an understatement!
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by darbs View Post
San Carlo at T2 is lovely, we had a gorgeous breakfast there before our flight, mushrooms on toast was yummy!
We loved it shame we are T3 in August.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Fantastic report as always, really enjoyed reading. Cannot wait to get back to New York, thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you 😊