Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 24 May 22, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just had a quick look, Avis has dropped by the best part of £300 for a week but even the Budget quote is still £140 more expensive than I've currently got with DCHF
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by PABBY View Post
Just amended our standard SUV booking with DFCH for next week because it had dropped by £230!

It's worth checking 'til the last minute!
I tried to check using my login in DFCH but I got an error message, said I'd have to email I think.

I feel so stupid on these threads always. And always if car hire is involved.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
woofwoof
Having Dinner with Goofy

Thanks Dibbers

just rebooked Std SUV on Alamo Brits for 28th Sept to 8th Oct was £753.09 now £631.30 a nice saving.

Just looked again now down to £592 have cancelled and rebooked again, goes without saying cookies need clearing

Regards Woofwoof

Edited at 01:05 PM.
woofwoof is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
cope29
Excited about Disney

What's Alamo Brits?
cope29 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
garryboy11
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cope29 View Post
What's Alamo Brits?
If you Google Alamo Brits and scroll down the results a little you will see a link to that’s effectively to Alamo but with an inbuilt discount.

You can run quotes as normal and see if it works out cheaper for you.

Link

alamo/en/car-hire-...ders-deal.html
garryboy11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
nigela
Earning More Ears

DFCH and Avis have both come down for my dates, but still not as cheap as the quote from Andy.
nigela is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by nigela View Post
DFCH and Avis have both come down for my dates, but still not as cheap as the quote from Andy.
DFCH is Andy!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

Mine is not budging - still £2k for 16 nights.
jonsgirl80 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
nigela
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
DFCH is Andy!
Andy may well be DFCH, however the price on the website at the time was considerably more than the price from emailing Andy direct.
So after reading some other posts on here I tried to amending my booking on the website to see if I could get a better price, but although the price has come down it is still higher than the quote from Andy direct.
nigela is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Chris71
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by nigela View Post
Andy may well be DFCH, however the price on the website at the time was considerably more than the price from emailing Andy direct.
So after reading some other posts on here I tried to amending my booking on the website to see if I could get a better price, but although the price has come down it is still higher than the quote from Andy direct.

I've emailed Andy at DFCH as need to amend my booking as due to a severe schedule change to our flight I've changed flights and now flying in to MCO as opposed to MIA. I've checked on the amend booking section and the prices have come down a lot to when I first booked. I always ask Andy for a quote as he more often than not gets much better prices than anywhere. Can't fault the service either as its always been fantastic. Nearer the time of you going you should ping an email over to DFCH and see if any better prices are out there.

Edited at 09:39 AM.
Chris71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List