Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 18 May 23, 06:43 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

DAY TWO Sun, Fun and Food By The Ton- Team Bricki’s 7 Year Anniversary In Lisbon- Tues 2nd May 2023

TUESDAY 2ND MAY 2023

Today we planned to try the Meade at the Medieval pub Trobadores Taberna but they were closed and didn’t know when they would be open. This is where i had pencilled in to have the flaming chorizo so i am so glad we had it the day before! We decided to take a walk through the shopping district and we stumbled across one of Brett’s favourite stores Pull and Bear- the jackets here were half the price of what they cost in the UK so he bought two new ones.

For lunch we wanted to try the Bifana and there was only one place we had in mind- O Trevo! This place was made famous by Anthony Bourdain in his show No Reservations and he said they make the best sandwiches in the city. It was absolutely packed and there was only standing room at the counter left which was fine by us. We ordered a Bifana (pork) and Prego (steak) with cheese, the best way to eat these is with American mustard and Chilli Oil. Anthony Bourdain was absolutely right about this place! The bread is so soft and the meat is really juicy and cooked perfectly- it is cooked in its own juices which drips onto the bread. The chilli oil is so firey but it adds a nice heat to the meat. To drink we had a Sangria each on draft, which was surprisingly tasty for a pre-made one. The sandwiches were so good that we decided to split another Prego and Brett enjoyed another Sangria and I had a Portuguese beer called Sadres. This place is unbelievably cheap at less than 20 euros for 3 sandwiches and 4 alcoholic drinks.

We had a lovely long walk in the sunshine taking in the views across the city. I absolutely love the trams that take you up and down the steep hills

We picked up two Pastel De Natas from one of the bakeries. I absolutely love these, the custard is so rich and tasty.

We stumbled across Neighbourhood, which is a local café bar that we had seen featured in a vlog about Lisbon. They are famous for their Breakfast Burrito but it looked really big and filling so we just enjoyed a drink sitting outside. Brett had a glass of Austrian organic wine and I had a Hibiscus and Berry Hard Kombucha. Both were very refreshing. The staff here are so friendly and attentive. We didn’t do this spot justice at all as the food and coffee is supposed to be amazing

We did some more walking around the area before stumbling upon Green Street, which is a cool trendy street of restaurants. The hostess outside Aobra was so friendly and welcoming that we decided to stop here and enjoy a cocktail outside. We ordered a jug of Sparkling Sangria to share which was absolutely huge. Brett watched them make it from scratch and it was really fruity, zesty and refreshing

We had a look at the food menu and it was all tapas dishes using local products so we decided to try a couple as they looked so good

Mussels, Garlic, Coriander

These were delicious- they tasted like the sea they were so fresh. I usually shy away from mussels as I don’t like the texture too much but I couldn’t stop eating these as they were so moreish. The accompanying sauce was so garlicky and very rich with a hint of saltiness. It was amazing and paired well with the fresh seafood

Iberico Pork, Celeriac Puree, Swisschard

We absolutely love Iberico pork and this was probably the best version we have tried so far! The pork was slightly pink and knife cut through it like butter, it was really flavourful and meaty. The accompanying puree was silky smooth, buttery and creamy and the tart sharp rhubarb balanced this out perfectly.

Brett wanted to try one of their homemade lemonades choosing Red Berry- he said it was very refreshing and zesty

I noticed they had an Apple Mojito on the menu, which was a nice little reminder of when we first got together and we would pop to Slug and Lettuce for 2-4-1 cocktails and sharing plates, this was the cocktail i would always order. This version was much better though, the rum they used had a really good flavour and it was bursting with fresh apple.

Our evening reservation was a 30 minute walk away so we decided to take a slow walk over to that area of town. It was a lovely relaxing walk through some nice areas and at one point we passed the docks where the cruise ships arrive. I love the bridge here too, it looks just like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco

We were very early for our reservation so we stopped off at Go A Lisbon Rooftop Bar on the way as it was only a 3 minute walk from the restaurant. This was a gorgeous huge outdoor terrace with amazing views over the city. You could sit at a table, a sofa or lay on the grass with blankets and pillows. In the evenings they also have an underground Supper Club with a DJ playing late into the night. This was another place with a delicious looking food menu with dishes inspired by Indian cuisine. The cocktail menu also sounded interesting as they aim to use seasonal, local and healthy ingredients and zero waste.

We sampled

Budai (Mezcal, Tamarind, Orange)

I loved my choice- it was fruity, citrusy, smokey and slightly sour and tart. The presentation in the ice cold mug was perfect too

Zui Quan (Brandy, Pear, Vanilla)

This had a spiced sweet flavour with a hint of herbal aftertaste. Brett really enjoyed this looking out over Lisbon from the rooftop

Mandrem (Rum, Citrus)

This was sweet, nutty, creamy with a hint of zest and a little sour.

It was soon time for dinner and we headed round the corner battling some seriously crazy main roads along the way. Omakase Ri is run by chef Will and partner Gabriella takes care of all of the drinks and welcoming customers. The concept of omakase is basically the customer trusts the chef with best ingredients of the season. There is no menu in advance, it changes daily and chef chooses the whole itinerary. The counter seats a maximum of 7 people so it is a really personal intimate experience. This was an 18 course meal of sushi, some bites required chopsticks but most were to be eaten by hand. Nothing is premade, the chef prepares each piece in front of you. There would be a wide range of local fish to try including Sea Urchin, Sea Bream, Sea Bass, Tuna, as well as fresh Wasabi and homemade broths- no salmon allowed though. I can’t say enough good things about this place- the vibe is amazing as the background music is hip hop and rap, mainly from the 90s, so Brett was in his element here. The food is hands down one of the best meals we have ever had and although we want to try new things each time that we visit, we will 100% be booking in here on our next Lisbon trip. Will and Gabriella are fantastic hosts who take some much pride and care in what they do and have so much passion and knowledge for their craft. They brought a positive energy to the whole experience for everyone and got to know every guest. Even though the food is high quality fine dining, the atmosphere is really relaxed and informal.

I think I have matched the menu correctly against each course- most courses come with fresh wasabi and they recommend to eat a little ginger in between courses to cleanse the pallet

1) Katsuo- Skin of this tuna fish is aged for one week. It is served with toasted sesame seeds and a mushroom soy broth. The flavour profile was salty, earthy, nutty with a spicy hit from wasabi and ginger

2) Sashimi- This is a seabream from the Algarve paired with soy sauce from Japan. The fish was meaty but delicate and it worked well with the gorgeous soy sauce. I have never had anything like the sauce before- it had a really strong flavour and slightly citrusy taste

3) Uni- This was tuna belly, fresh sea urchin, chive, rice and soy sauce. I have never had sea urchin before and its very strong but i enjoyed it. The tuna is really fresh and the dish had a lime zesty aftertaste. One of the prettiest plates i have ever seen too

4) Dashi Broth- This was a ≈≈≈≈ake Mushroom pallet cleanser that had an earthy aroma with a rich, nutty, Umami taste

5) Kinmedai- Moving onto the hand held Nigri- this was a beautiful soft delicate fish balanced on warm rice and had to be eaten fast in one bite as the fish will melt in contrast with the warm rice

6) Suzuki- This was seabass with shallot and monkfish liver grated on top. The mild fish paired amazing with the stronger flavours of the onion and liver

7) Tai- This a red seabream from the Algarve and was a lean fish with a mild flavour

8) Himeji- This was a smokey piece of fish that is slightly torched with a hint of spicy and citrus added

9) Hamachi- This is a one week aged yellow tail tuna with a soft delicate flavour that isnt overpowering- the heat from the wasabi really adds to this smooth fish

10) Aji- This is a piece of mackerel that is paired with sake vinegar to enhance the flavour

11) Akami- This is tuna loin but a very lean cut of fish. It had a bold meaty umami flavour and the fish just melted in your moth

12) Chutoro- This was medium fat tuna that was quite a meaty piece of fish, it was a balance between sweet and bitter in flavour and i enjoyed the slight char on top

13) Otoro- This is the tuna belly which is a fatty piece of fish. It had an almost buttery taste to it and was so light that it falls apart when you pick it up. It was really rich and delicious. I think this was everyones favourite course of the night and we wish we had eaten multiple Otoro!

14) Hotate Gai- This was a really delicilate course that isnt even placed on the plate. It is a scallop that is really flavourful and lightly seasoned in a herbal and citrusy coating

15) Norimaki- This was a sushi roll containing roe, urchin, sweet cucumber, seabream and tuna. This was a gorgeous fish heavy bite that tasted like it was fresh out of the sea

16) Tamagoyaki- This is a Japanese Omelette that is chargrilled with torched sugar so it almost has the taste and texture of a Creme Brulee. It is light, sweet and fluffy.

17) Cantelope Sorbet- This is a refreshing sweet pallet cleanser to end the meal

We have never tried Sake before so decided to split one Sake Flight between us as well as share some of the Japanese influenced cocktails on the menu. Gabriella kindly gave us an extra Sake each to celebrate our wedding anniversary, which was a lovely gesture. The sakes are all chosen by Will and Gabriella to enhance and harmonise with the food journey that you are taken on. Will chooses some unusual sakes that you often wont find in mainstream restaurants

1) Kishi No Fudo Sake- This was light and fruity, clean tasting with an apple aroma. It was easy to drink but a bold flavour and fruity aftertaste

2) Kiri 8- This was from Hiroshimi and made with shinbon rice to create an unami flavour. It was very balanced with the acidity and slightly smokey in flavour

3) This was made from two types of rice and is full bodied, dry, strong, bold but easy to drink. It was really unusual as it had a hint of white chocolate on the pallet too

4) This was a natural wine style sake, which is undiluted and bottled as it comes. It is full bodied with honey notes and the flavour almost reminded us of whiskey. It was very strong but delicious.

Onto the cocktails and these were supplied by a local cocktail bar called Liquid Love, which was on our list to visit but one we suspected we would probably miss so it was nice to be able to sample some of the goods

Momo Ri (Gin, Matcha, Sakura Flower, Plum Soju, Peach, Citrus Tonic)

This was right up my street as it was bittersweet, fruity, citrusy and fizzy. The matcha shone through as well as the freshness of the peach. I loved the beautiful colour of the drink too

Shoga Ri (Lapsang Scotch, Campari, Sweet Vermouth)

This was a take on a Negroni- it was bitter but enjoyable to to drink with a hint of smokey undertones

As I mentioned previously, this is easily in our top 10 meals of all time and we will definitely try and get a reservation next time we visit Lisbon- the beauty of this place is you never get the same meal twice. We were very lucky to have awesome guests dining with us as it is communal dining so that really does add to the experience if you have great people alongside you

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 23, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
TUESDAY 2ND MAY 2023

Today we planned to try the Meade at the Medieval pub Trobadores Taberna but they were closed and didn’t know when they would be open. This is where i had pencilled in to have the flaming chorizo so i am so glad we had it the day before! We decided to take a walk through the shopping district and we stumbled across one of Brett’s favourite stores Pull and Bear- the jackets here were half the price of what they cost in the UK so he bought two new ones.

For lunch we wanted to try the Bifana and there was only one place we had in mind- O Trevo! This place was made famous by Anthony Bourdain in his show No Reservations and he said they make the best sandwiches in the city. It was absolutely packed and there was only standing room at the counter left which was fine by us. We ordered a Bifana (pork) and Prego (steak) with cheese, the best way to eat these is with American mustard and Chilli Oil. Anthony Bourdain was absolutely right about this place! The bread is so soft and the meat is really juicy and cooked perfectly- it is cooked in its own juices which drips onto the bread. The chilli oil is so firey but it adds a nice heat to the meat. To drink we had a Sangria each on draft, which was surprisingly tasty for a pre-made one. The sandwiches were so good that we decided to split another Prego and Brett enjoyed another Sangria and I had a Portuguese beer called Sadres. This place is unbelievably cheap at less than 20 euros for 3 sandwiches and 4 alcoholic drinks.

We had a lovely long walk in the sunshine taking in the views across the city. I absolutely love the trams that take you up and down the steep hills

We picked up two Pastel De Natas from one of the bakeries. I absolutely love these, the custard is so rich and tasty.

We stumbled across Neighbourhood, which is a local café bar that we had seen featured in a vlog about Lisbon. They are famous for their Breakfast Burrito but it looked really big and filling so we just enjoyed a drink sitting outside. Brett had a glass of Austrian organic wine and I had a Hibiscus and Berry Hard Kombucha. Both were very refreshing. The staff here are so friendly and attentive. We didn’t do this spot justice at all as the food and coffee is supposed to be amazing

We did some more walking around the area before stumbling upon Green Street, which is a cool trendy street of restaurants. The hostess outside Aobra was so friendly and welcoming that we decided to stop here and enjoy a cocktail outside. We ordered a jug of Sparkling Sangria to share which was absolutely huge. Brett watched them make it from scratch and it was really fruity, zesty and refreshing

We had a look at the food menu and it was all tapas dishes using local products so we decided to try a couple as they looked so good

Mussels, Garlic, Coriander

These were delicious- they tasted like the sea they were so fresh. I usually shy away from mussels as I don’t like the texture too much but I couldn’t stop eating these as they were so moreish. The accompanying sauce was so garlicky and very rich with a hint of saltiness. It was amazing and paired well with the fresh seafood

Iberico Pork, Celeriac Puree, Swisschard

We absolutely love Iberico pork and this was probably the best version we have tried so far! The pork was slightly pink and knife cut through it like butter, it was really flavourful and meaty. The accompanying puree was silky smooth, buttery and creamy and the tart sharp rhubarb balanced this out perfectly.

Brett wanted to try one of their homemade lemonades choosing Red Berry- he said it was very refreshing and zesty

I noticed they had an Apple Mojito on the menu, which was a nice little reminder of when we first got together and we would pop to Slug and Lettuce for 2-4-1 cocktails and sharing plates, this was the cocktail i would always order. This version was much better though, the rum they used had a really good flavour and it was bursting with fresh apple.

Our evening reservation was a 30 minute walk away so we decided to take a slow walk over to that area of town. It was a lovely relaxing walk through some nice areas and at one point we passed the docks where the cruise ships arrive. I love the bridge here too, it looks just like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco

We were very early for our reservation so we stopped off at Go A Lisbon Rooftop Bar on the way as it was only a 3 minute walk from the restaurant. This was a gorgeous huge outdoor terrace with amazing views over the city. You could sit at a table, a sofa or lay on the grass with blankets and pillows. In the evenings they also have an underground Supper Club with a DJ playing late into the night. This was another place with a delicious looking food menu with dishes inspired by Indian cuisine. The cocktail menu also sounded interesting as they aim to use seasonal, local and healthy ingredients and zero waste.

We sampled

Budai (Mezcal, Tamarind, Orange)

I loved my choice- it was fruity, citrusy, smokey and slightly sour and tart. The presentation in the ice cold mug was perfect too

Zui Quan (Brandy, Pear, Vanilla)

This had a spiced sweet flavour with a hint of herbal aftertaste. Brett really enjoyed this looking out over Lisbon from the rooftop

Mandrem (Rum, Citrus)

This was sweet, nutty, creamy with a hint of zest and a little sour.

It was soon time for dinner and we headed round the corner battling some seriously crazy main roads along the way. Omakase Ri is run by chef Will and partner Gabriella takes care of all of the drinks and welcoming customers. The concept of omakase is basically the customer trusts the chef with best ingredients of the season. There is no menu in advance, it changes daily and chef chooses the whole itinerary. The counter seats a maximum of 7 people so it is a really personal intimate experience. This was an 18 course meal of sushi, some bites required chopsticks but most were to be eaten by hand. Nothing is premade, the chef prepares each piece in front of you. There would be a wide range of local fish to try including Sea Urchin, Sea Bream, Sea Bass, Tuna, as well as fresh Wasabi and homemade broths- no salmon allowed though. I can’t say enough good things about this place- the vibe is amazing as the background music is hip hop and rap, mainly from the 90s, so Brett was in his element here. The food is hands down one of the best meals we have ever had and although we want to try new things each time that we visit, we will 100% be booking in here on our next Lisbon trip. Will and Gabriella are fantastic hosts who take some much pride and care in what they do and have so much passion and knowledge for their craft. They brought a positive energy to the whole experience for everyone and got to know every guest. Even though the food is high quality fine dining, the atmosphere is really relaxed and informal.

I think I have matched the menu correctly against each course- most courses come with fresh wasabi and they recommend to eat a little ginger in between courses to cleanse the pallet

1) Katsuo- Skin of this tuna fish is aged for one week. It is served with toasted sesame seeds and a mushroom soy broth. The flavour profile was salty, earthy, nutty with a spicy hit from wasabi and ginger

2) Sashimi- This is a seabream from the Algarve paired with soy sauce from Japan. The fish was meaty but delicate and it worked well with the gorgeous soy sauce. I have never had anything like the sauce before- it had a really strong flavour and slightly citrusy taste

3) Uni- This was tuna belly, fresh sea urchin, chive, rice and soy sauce. I have never had sea urchin before and its very strong but i enjoyed it. The tuna is really fresh and the dish had a lime zesty aftertaste. One of the prettiest plates i have ever seen too

4) Dashi Broth- This was a ≈≈≈≈ake Mushroom pallet cleanser that had an earthy aroma with a rich, nutty, Umami taste

5) Kinmedai- Moving onto the hand held Nigri- this was a beautiful soft delicate fish balanced on warm rice and had to be eaten fast in one bite as the fish will melt in contrast with the warm rice

6) Suzuki- This was seabass with shallot and monkfish liver grated on top. The mild fish paired amazing with the stronger flavours of the onion and liver

7) Tai- This a red seabream from the Algarve and was a lean fish with a mild flavour

8) Himeji- This was a smokey piece of fish that is slightly torched with a hint of spicy and citrus added

9) Hamachi- This is a one week aged yellow tail tuna with a soft delicate flavour that isnt overpowering- the heat from the wasabi really adds to this smooth fish

10) Aji- This is a piece of mackerel that is paired with sake vinegar to enhance the flavour

11) Akami- This is tuna loin but a very lean cut of fish. It had a bold meaty umami flavour and the fish just melted in your moth

12) Chutoro- This was medium fat tuna that was quite a meaty piece of fish, it was a balance between sweet and bitter in flavour and i enjoyed the slight char on top

13) Otoro- This is the tuna belly which is a fatty piece of fish. It had an almost buttery taste to it and was so light that it falls apart when you pick it up. It was really rich and delicious. I think this was everyones favourite course of the night and we wish we had eaten multiple Otoro!

14) Hotate Gai- This was a really delicilate course that isnt even placed on the plate. It is a scallop that is really flavourful and lightly seasoned in a herbal and citrusy coating

15) Norimaki- This was a sushi roll containing roe, urchin, sweet cucumber, seabream and tuna. This was a gorgeous fish heavy bite that tasted like it was fresh out of the sea

16) Tamagoyaki- This is a Japanese Omelette that is chargrilled with torched sugar so it almost has the taste and texture of a Creme Brulee. It is light, sweet and fluffy.

17) Cantelope Sorbet- This is a refreshing sweet pallet cleanser to end the meal

We have never tried Sake before so decided to split one Sake Flight between us as well as share some of the Japanese influenced cocktails on the menu. Gabriella kindly gave us an extra Sake each to celebrate our wedding anniversary, which was a lovely gesture. The sakes are all chosen by Will and Gabriella to enhance and harmonise with the food journey that you are taken on. Will chooses some unusual sakes that you often wont find in mainstream restaurants

1) Kishi No Fudo Sake- This was light and fruity, clean tasting with an apple aroma. It was easy to drink but a bold flavour and fruity aftertaste

2) Kiri 8- This was from Hiroshimi and made with shinbon rice to create an unami flavour. It was very balanced with the acidity and slightly smokey in flavour

3) This was made from two types of rice and is full bodied, dry, strong, bold but easy to drink. It was really unusual as it had a hint of white chocolate on the pallet too

4) This was a natural wine style sake, which is undiluted and bottled as it comes. It is full bodied with honey notes and the flavour almost reminded us of whiskey. It was very strong but delicious.

Onto the cocktails and these were supplied by a local cocktail bar called Liquid Love, which was on our list to visit but one we suspected we would probably miss so it was nice to be able to sample some of the goods

Momo Ri (Gin, Matcha, Sakura Flower, Plum Soju, Peach, Citrus Tonic)

This was right up my street as it was bittersweet, fruity, citrusy and fizzy. The matcha shone through as well as the freshness of the peach. I loved the beautiful colour of the drink too

Shoga Ri (Lapsang Scotch, Campari, Sweet Vermouth)

This was a take on a Negroni- it was bitter but enjoyable to to drink with a hint of smokey undertones

As I mentioned previously, this is easily in our top 10 meals of all time and we will definitely try and get a reservation next time we visit Lisbon- the beauty of this place is you never get the same meal twice. We were very lucky to have awesome guests dining with us as it is communal dining so that really does add to the experience if you have great people alongside you

OMG those sandwiches they could give the US a run for their money they were huge 🙈🙈😋😋😋
Love the trams so quaint and the rooftop bar looked FAB too
Great views of the bridge in the background
Fabulous pics again

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 23, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Your meal looks absolutely epic. A kind of experience rather than a meal. It all looks amazing!

I’m very impressed with your cocktail roundup And chuckled about Slug & Lettuce. Fortunately (!) we don’t have one too near us but our DD loves it and forces us in there when she gets a chance 😂

Sagres is so nice - we mostly drank that when we were there.

Pull & Bear! Love it Glad Brett got some bargains!

We are massive Anthony Bourdain fans 😢 😢 and always try and go to places he’d visited, but not this one. I’m a weird person when it comes to sandwiches though as I find cold food (unless it is sushi or raw fish) hard to cope with. I know it’s weird!

Love all the photos and I think Brett has really captured the essence of Lisbon. I’m loving your reviews!
Old 19 May 23, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
OMG those sandwiches they could give the US a run for their money they were huge 🙈🙈😋😋😋
Love the trams so quaint and the rooftop bar looked FAB too
Great views of the bridge in the background
Fabulous pics again
Thank you 🥰🥰 the views are amazing, we loved that bridge! The sandwiches were delicious!

2025- Seville

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 23, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Your meal looks absolutely epic. A kind of experience rather than a meal. It all looks amazing!

I’m very impressed with your cocktail roundup And chuckled about Slug & Lettuce. Fortunately (!) we don’t have one too near us but our DD loves it and forces us in there when she gets a chance 😂

Sagres is so nice - we mostly drank that when we were there.

Pull & Bear! Love it Glad Brett got some bargains!

We are massive Anthony Bourdain fans 😢 😢 and always try and go to places he’d visited, but not this one. I’m a weird person when it comes to sandwiches though as I find cold food (unless it is sushi or raw fish) hard to cope with. I know it’s weird!

Love all the photos and I think Brett has really captured the essence of Lisbon. I’m loving your reviews!
Honestly i would go back to Omakase Ri tomorrow, im definitely going to try and book it when we return to Lisbon. Definitely an experience and delicious food as well

He was such a legend wasnt he, the way he describes food is unreal! The meat and cheese was warm in the sandwiches so you might like these

Thank you so much, Brett took so many great pictures 🥰

2025- Seville

Old 21 May 23, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another fab day, the sandwiches looked great. The rooftop cocktails sound amazing, what a lovely view. An epic meal to finish the evening I’m not surprised you want to return again.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 23, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What an amazing day, those sandwiches looks so good, we loved watching Anthony Bourdain 😢 he seemed to find the best places to eat! Your dinner experience was excellent- I can’t believe how many fab courses you had - I’m not surprised you are planning your return visit! What a wonderful day. 💝 xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 23, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Wow! What a meal!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 23, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another fab day, the sandwiches looked great. The rooftop cocktails sound amazing, what a lovely view. An epic meal to finish the evening I’m not surprised you want to return again.
thank you, i can see why the sandwiches are so popular in Portugal, the rooftop bars over there have some beautiful views, the meal was amazing i dont think i could ever eat sushi anywhere else ever again

2025- Seville

Old 22 May 23, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What an amazing day, those sandwiches looks so good, we loved watching Anthony Bourdain 😢 he seemed to find the best places to eat! Your dinner experience was excellent- I can’t believe how many fab courses you had - I’m not surprised you are planning your return visit! What a wonderful day. 💝 xx
thank you Michelle he was an absolute legend wasnt he, i loved watching his food journeys i cant wait to go back to Omakase Ri, hands down in our top 5 restaurants we have ever visited xxx

2025- Seville