Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 8 Jun 22, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
fraser301
Apprentice Imagineer

Moonlight magic query

At the moment AKL is not live but we are at BCV on 31 August just wonder if anyone who has registered for the Epcot and HS moonlight magic events do you have to keep checking the DVC website daily or do Disney send you an email notification prior to registration?
fraser301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 22, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

We're hoping togo 31st as well. In the past they have sent out an email to register. Im still checking though. x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I got an email the day before I booked the Hollywood Studios one in July. It gave me the time and a link to click on.
Old 9 Jun 22, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Temp77
A Guest at All-Stars

The DVC website has been updated to confirm the registration date for the Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic events:

Registration Window: Members with a Disney Resort hotel reservation on the event date can register online for Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park events beginning June 28, 2022 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. Event registration opens to all Members on July 13th, 2022 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (pending availability).
Temp77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 22, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
fraser301
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes just read thanks
fraser301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 22, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
bigred
Excited about Disney

bigred's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Can I book for my daughter and boyfriend to attend? They are not listed as DVC owners on the contract. Thanks.
Quality Inn International Drive 1993
bigred is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 06:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fraser301
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes up to 4
Old 10 Jun 22, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bigred View Post
Can I book for my daughter and boyfriend to attend? They are not listed as DVC owners on the contract. Thanks.
Yes you can book for up to 6 people (you have to be one of them) or as many as are booked into your room, whichever is the greatest.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Can I just ask someone how this works - I felt like with the previous ones this year there was some sort of pre-registration and then on the day you were allocated a number in the queue. Can someone point me in the direction of how I apply please? Do I need a VPN? (I hate Disney tech!) 😂

I haven’t had an email from DVC (I never seem to get any emails from them despite being a blue card holder). I do have a AKL reservation on points for the 31/8 party.
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Susu
VIP Dibber

Susu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Can I just ask someone how this works - I felt like with the previous ones this year there was some sort of pre-registration and then on the day you were allocated a number in the queue. Can someone point me in the direction of how I apply please? Do I need a VPN? (I hate Disney tech!) 😂

I haven’t had an email from DVC (I never seem to get any emails from them despite being a blue card holder). I do have a AKL reservation on points for the 31/8 party.
I’ve got tickets for the EPCOT event. I went to the webisite about two minutes before the virtual queue opened. So long as your on the site at 11am ET (so 4pm here) you are assigned a random number in the queue when it opens. After that, the website automatically refreshes your queue number as you get nearer the front. I started at something like 2200 and it took just over 20 mins to get to through. If I recall, you need your member number to fill out the form. No VPN needed.

I also don’t generally get the emails either but I did for this about a day before the reservation date. In case you don’t, I believe the link is posted on the DVC website nearer the time. Good luck, i hope you get tickets
Susu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List