Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Jun 22, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

DCL Cruise testing

With the announcement that CDC are now dropping their req for testing prior to flying to the US does anyone know if I can book Dochq for pre cruise testing to use on my Disney cruise whilst I am in the states.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I'm still hoping we won't need to test for the cruise either BUT will probably book with Breathe Assured nearer the time or a similar company... I am tempted to wait till port for ease but would be nice to organise beforehand!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
I'm still hoping we won't need to test for the cruise either BUT will probably book with Breathe Assured nearer the time or a similar company... I am tempted to wait till port for ease but would be nice to organise beforehand!
I was too, however the price of paying the test compared to UK prices was double the price. So I think I'm going to pay for the UK ones now.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
There is a big price difference - think a UK test is definitely a good plan! Not long now till you go Are you on the Wish?
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

There is a big price difference - think a UK test is definitely a good plan! Not long now till you go Are you on the Wish?
Yep, super excited.
Old 11 Jun 22, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m thinking of booking DocHQ too but slightly concerned that if I book now and these companies start to fold as the demand isn’t there that we’d have to book elsewhere.

Think I’m going to wait to see what happens over the next few weeks.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
I agree - also waiting to see what happens... I was worried about availability of times etc but guess that there will be more availability now once we know which companies are still offering testing? Really hoping the testing is removed. Hope it will all become clearer before July
Old 11 Jun 22, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I agree - also waiting to see what happens... I was worried about availability of times etc but guess that there will be more availability now once we know which companies are still offering testing? Really hoping the testing is removed. Hope it will all become clearer before July
You’re before me so you can be my Guinea pig 😂

We don’t sail until end of august. Hoping things will be cleared in a few weeks once more people start cruising over there.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

We are looking at the free ones at CVS or Walgreens. You can book in advance 7 days out on their website.

If that doesn’t work out I’ll suck up the port cost ones I guess.

Edited at 08:50 PM.
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 22, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

Are these CVS & Walgreens tests available for non-US citizens? I looked online and the Walgreens site mentioned bringing medical insurance cards to the drive-thru.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List