Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Jun 22, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
funkymonkey
New Poster (4)

Will call or straight into Disney with iPhone?

Hi can anyone tell me if I've bought 1 day etickets from undercover tourist to Disney, allocated them out and reserved park on MDE app and then added to my iPhone wallet - can I then just use to go into park? or do I have to go to services first and get tickets?
thanks

Edited at 12:08 AM.
funkymonkey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
Hi can anyone tell me if I've bought 1 day etickets from undercover tourist to Disney, allocated them out and reserved park on MDE app and then added to my iPhone wallet - can I then just use to go into park? or do I have to go to services first and get tickets?
thanks
Pretty sure they aren't gate ready and you'll have to collect them from guest services
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Don’t know about the one day ticket but my son has just bought the U.K. 14 day and got a will call voucher direct from Disney. He has set up MDE and used the code given which has enabled him to create a magic mobile pass which has been added to his Apple wallet. It appears that this is his ticket and there’s no need to go to collect hard tickets unless he wants to.
Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
funkymonkey
New Poster (4)

Yes this has happened with mine, linked up the tickets to account then it has let me add card to wallet. Wondered if anyone has successfully done it?
funkymonkey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
Yes this has happened with mine, linked up the tickets to account then it has let me add card to wallet. Wondered if anyone has successfully done it?
Just found this

Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Yes if you are using magic mobile you can go straight to the "gate", you only need to go to will call if you want a plastic card instead.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

If they are in your wallet then you can go straight in- did this in Nov & March.

If you want a normal plastic ticket too rather than keep getting your phone out, they will give you one at guest services (took less than 2 mins to link).
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
funkymonkey
New Poster (4)

Great thanks, not bothered about a card for a couple of days 👍🏻
Old 16 Jun 22, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Don’t you need a physical card though if you have or want memory maker?
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Don’t you need a physical card though if you have or want memory maker?
No it works through the phone as well apparently