Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Jun 22, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I don't get that at all, my DS has a Pixie pass and is booking his parks on the day (he's 19, they don't plan ahead!), he was at DHS yesterday booked around lunchtime, unless there's different availability for them, but he's not had any issues booking parks this way in the last 3 weeks.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

I’m not surprised people don’t know, let’s face it, pay almost £500 for a ticket and you do pretty much expect to be able to get in! It’s such a shame for those visitors.

I think it’s shameful that you have to book a park day!, bought in for the Pandemic but definitely looks like it’s here to stay 😕
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

It’s another reason why Disney has become a chore for me rather than enjoyable.

Universal and the Sea World parks all the way for me now in October
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

tap in then park hop. a minor pain but a better option than only getting AK before trying to park hop!
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
Even if you could only get epcot reservations for the full 14 days… you can park hop to any park from 2pm. Surely they did that?!

I’m not a planner but I do always do my research before going away anywhere. I don’t know how people can go away without knowing anything!
This was what I would have suggested they did. What a shame they didn’t know about it.

Thank goodness for the Dibb. It has been so useful over the years.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
I’ve already made my park reservations for April 2023!
I might change them nearer the time, but at least they’re locked in.

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
Even if you could only get epcot reservations for the full 14 days… you can park hop to any park from 2pm. Surely they did that?!

I’m not a planner but I do always do my research before going away anywhere. I don’t know how people can go away without knowing anything!
There’s a good chance if they didn’t know about park reservation then they didn’t know about hopping after 2pm. While the park reservation system is evident on the Disney website, it’s hard to find information about park hopping.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

It's such a shame as the tickets are so expensive. Disney isn't like a normal holiday, it takes a lot of planning. I've already booked our park days for next Aug.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

We are just back and talking to one family in the queue for Remy who said they couldn't get a reservation for Magic Kingdom their whole trip. I did explain to them they could park hop after two and with Magic Kingdom open until eleven most nights of our trip they could get almost the equivalent of a pretty full day there if they wanted to.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
pmcc_123
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
It's such a shame as the tickets are so expensive. Disney isn't like a normal holiday, it takes a lot of planning. I've already booked our park days for next Aug.
Where’s best to book the park days MDE or website? I planned the life out of my previous 5 Disney holidays, on the Dibb daily and have had June ‘23 booked for a month without reserving park days 🤦🏻
pmcc_123 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List