Notices

Old 5 Jun 17, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Looks amazing! Our ADr day is Wednesday. EEK
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by laurac1988 View Post
Looks amazing! Our ADr day is Wednesday. EEK
Fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you

We just confirmed our final couple today x

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Update 22/6

Update 22/6

Well the countdown is seriously ticking by now !
Wedding plans are all coming together and it is all go go go...

Quite a big development has happened since ADR day. I have recently been diagnosed with Coleliac Disease so this trip will be somewhat different to previous ones. My head is spinning a little bit from all of the information out there but from what I can see I certainly wont be going hungry !

I have decided to do a Food Report alongside the usual more detailed report. I am finding it really helpful reading about others GF experiences and it actually made me feel better about things when I was having a poor me moment so hoping I will be able to give something back.

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

No cinnamon rolls

So after the initial ' NO CINNAMON ROLLS' thought . We started to re look at menus and which reservations we had in place. There are some really great tolls/websites out there for anyone needing Allergy options !

The only two that we have cancelled are Homecoming & Breakfast at Be Our Guest.
Homecoming only had a salad and shrimp grits as options . I like both but would be taking a risk of being a mood to eat either of them on that given day . Plus I would be drooling over Patrick's meal the whole time ! Breakfast at Be our Guest was not really doing anything for me so we knocked that on the head too .

Here is what we now have:

29th Nov
B- Kona D- Skippers Canteen ( really impressed with the GF options here)
30th Nov NO ADRS
1st Dec D- Crystal Palace , the GF options here look great and they will walk me round the buffet showing me what options I can have .
2nd Dec D- Boma , another buffet that looks like it has some great options
3rd Dec L- Be our Guest D- Grand Floridian cafe
4th Dec- D Teppan Edo
5th Dec- D Be Our Guest
6th Dec- D Yachtsman
7th Dec- D Kona
8th Dec- D Whispering Canyon , I can still have my skillet !
9th Dec- B Whispering Canyon , breakfeast skillet time !
10th Dec - D Flying Fish
12th Dec- L - Grand Floridian Cafe D- California Grill

Starting work on my new revised snack to do list as we speak ...

Old 19 Aug 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

How mad, I was just thinking of you the other day... which is probs a bit freaky for you ha ha. Glad you have such an amazing trip to plan!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

haha ! look at your little countdown ! How exciting !

Old 21 Aug 17, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Double Digit Dancing !

Wow ! I cannot believe that we are already at that much anticipated milestone. This year is really flying !

I had my first hen do a couple of weeks ago , yes I am one of those brides that has multiple hen parties. I am hoping to only do it the once so why not do it in style ehh!

15 of us had a party bus to York followed by drinks and then a BBQ Cruise down the Ouse in the Evening. It was a great day and one I wont forget !

For my second shindig 5 of us will be heading off on a 3 night Cruise to Dublin and Cork. Patrick meanwhile managed to somehow wangle a trip to Vegas with the boys?!

So anyway back to the trip.

Since my last update we have booked a Hot Air Balloon flight. This is planned to be on our second Morning. My reasoning being that we will be still waking up early with the time difference and if the weather doesn't play ball then we have enough time to re schedule.

We were initially going to stay at the Radisson the night before , as tradition dictates. This time however we have decided not to. We wont have much time after the Wedding to get organised so we have decided to get an executive car to take us and pick us up. It takes the driving stress out for Patrick and means he can enjoy a few drinks on the flight back in PE.

Fast Pass day is the end of next month and we are going to take a more relaxed approach this time with us having much longer on site than pervious trips. I will book the ones that are must do's the day the window opens but then will book the rest on a as we go basis.

Coeliac wise I am feeling much better since diagnosis. I have only had one flare up which was down to cross contamination. I am a little gutted that I will miss out on some of my favourite treats but the improvement in my health out weighs that anyway. I am focusing on the treats I can have. I am in particular looking forward to the loaded fries at Flame Tree and lots of Caramel Corn at Epcot..

I am sure I will be back with another update once we get to the fast pass window

Old 5 Oct 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Fastpass and update

I cannot believe where this countdown is going ! Only 53 days until we will be flying 'home' for our Honeymoon.

Fastpass day has been and gone. This was the same day that I left for my second hen Cruise so the morning was a little frantic making sure we had all of our selections and luckily they went without a hitch. I actually found it much easier to complete via the app than the website which makes a novel change ! I am going to do a day by day of plans and fastpasses in the next week or so but we managed to score everything we wanted !

I also managed to complete the On Line check in for both of our Disney Hotels. I find this just makes check in that bit faster as credit cards are all registered to the room , pin number all set for magic bands. Exactly what we want after a long day of travelling.

We had our final meeting with out wedding venue a few weeks ago and everything is all good to go ! My first dress fitting is a week today eeee! dust diet here I come

For my second hen I went on a 3 night Cruise with 4 of my closest friends. We had a fantastic time and spent one of the days in Dublin dressed as Disney Princesses. It was a surreal experience as we kept being approached for photographs

So with 53 days to go that just leaves me to update you with our final plans !
***COMING SOON***

Old 9 Oct 17, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyme
Excited about Disney

LOVE the Disney Princess outfits!

Your countdown is going down nicely now
disneyme is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Thank you
Its just flying by at the moment !