Notices

Old 17 Jun 17, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by chazb View Post
Emma, how have I missed this? All your plans sound fab! Your so good doing another trip report, I gave up on mine after day 5 or so. We are not going this year as we had Finley in April and I wanted dim to be a bit older so are going back in may18 with my parents again to Saratoga. I'm so excited, trying to sort out what ADRs we want. You have made me think of doing ohanas or whispering canyon cafe I'm just not sure! I bet your all getting so excited xx
Hello
I know, I was sad that you didn't finish your report, I really enjoyed reading the days you did write up
It is a lot of work, but I really enjoyed doing the last one and I think it will be nice for the kids to be able to read them when they are bigger.

Congratulations on Finley (lovely name!) How are you finding it being a mum of 3? Do you think the transition from 1 to 2 or from 2 to 3 is harder?

You'll have a lovely trip next year. I'd like to try staying onsite, but i'm not sure we could give up all the space we have in a villa.

I would say DEFINIETLY try Whispering Canyon Café. It is one of the restaurants that the kids both talk about the most. They loved it, we loved the food and the resort is just beautiful.
I'll have to get back to you about Ohana's as that will be a first for us

We are getting very excited now. Almost in double digits! Eek!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
It looks a fantastic trip. Loads of lovely bookings and restaurants and the villa sounds really nice too. You will be so busy , sounds a lot of fun.
Glad the phone/internet hiccup got resolved so you could get your booking done... Of all the days !
Thanks so much for reading.
I am super excited about some of the ADR's that we have booked this time. And just generally excited about going back to florida

I know, it is so typical! We hadn't had a problem since we moved in until BBB booking day! Glad it is all booked.

Thanks so much for stopping by
berniegroves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Ahh I will def look into whispering canyon then! I want one of the restaurants in the magic kingdom area. Thanks, we struggled with a boys name. It is definitely easier going from two to three, I just feel that they fit into your routine and I'm so more chilled this time too. It probably helps he is a good boy and sleeps through the night already. If you private message me your mobile number I can send you a video of the 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga. Obviously you don't get your own pool but we were a 30 second walk from the grandstand pool. Just if you ever fancy it in the future xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks333
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Exciting stuff! I am so glad I found your new pre-trip report 😃 I read your last trippy and look forward to this one for even more tips - we have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and are hoping to take them in 2 years time 😁 I can't wait!
tinks333 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by chazb View Post
Ahh I will def look into whispering canyon then! I want one of the restaurants in the magic kingdom area. Thanks, we struggled with a boys name. It is definitely easier going from two to three, I just feel that they fit into your routine and I'm so more chilled this time too. It probably helps he is a good boy and sleeps through the night already. If you private message me your mobile number I can send you a video of the 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga. Obviously you don't get your own pool but we were a 30 second walk from the grandstand pool. Just if you ever fancy it in the future xx
We loved it :-)

Thanks for that. We keep going back and forth about having another baby. Being outnumbered kind of terrifies me. lol.
I'm glad its going well for you and very lucky he is sleeping through the night

We wouldn't be able to afford a 2 bed, I've looked and we could just about do a 1 bed. But I don't think my DH would be sold on it because of the difference in size between that and a villa.

Originally Posted by tinks333 View Post
Exciting stuff! I am so glad I found your new pre-trip report 😃 I read your last trippy and look forward to this one for even more tips - we have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and are hoping to take them in 2 years time 😁 I can't wait!
Ah thanks so much.
Its nice to hear that people liked our last trip report.

I think you're kids will be the perfect ages in 2 years, we had a fab time on our last trip when our kids were those ages.

Thanks for reading
berniegroves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 17, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Awww Emma, I can't believe it's taken me so long to get round to reading this. Your plans sound awesome. I am in love with your hand luggage! I had thought about taking cabin cases with us, but decided that we will be better off with a rucksack each so we can each carry a suitcase up the escalator at MCO and skip the second bag drop. I am not looking forward to the weight of one on my back though!

Your ADR's sound great. We are doing a few of the same. It won't be long and you'll be able to book your fast-passes
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 17, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ariel88
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Great Pre-trippie! That Minnie cabin suitcase is adorable
Ariel88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

So after 18 months I have finally gotten around to writing up my trip report from this trip! Oops!

In my defence we had a baby last year!

Anyway, here is a link, I’ve currently done 11 out of 23 days.

Trip report index