Notices

Old 8 Aug 17, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Just caught up on your plans, they all sound fantastic and sure you'll find the journey from Miami really easy. It's a pretty straight route especially if you get an early start.

Well done on keeping the secret!

I've seen a thread on floridatix (I think) having cheaper tickets for MNSSHP recently, maybe yesterday. So may be worth a look.

Happy planning!
Thank you for reading!
Yes I spied the thread about the MNSSHP tickets but the prices are just the same for our dates sadly. I'll definitely keep checking though, never hurts to look!
mooray27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 17, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

Time for another wee update!

Mega thanks to GPB for posting this thread... https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1033281 letting me and everyone else know about paying for RPR with Tesco vouchers. I wasn't sure at first as I already have a room booked and was looking forward to club access but then I looked at the numbers and had a wee think.

So decided to cancel our club room booking (£379) and book a regular room for the grand sum of £64 + some Tesco vouchers! Kerching! I'm sure we can buy some lovely food for the £315 saving, and really probably wouldn't have made enough use of the club room to justify the price. So now we can buy this:

And this

Been rethinking our reveal plan. We were thinking of some meme based reveal video but that just seems too much like hard work! Instead I've made them a card each. On our pre travel day I'll pick the kids up from school, pop to Maccy DS for a quick lunch and hide the cards in the paper bags. When they open their bags they'll find the cards and find out the surprise! A bit lazy / easy but I'm sure they'll still be happy
mooray27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It all sounds great and what a bargain for RPR .
Old 11 Oct 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

Well we are all packed up and ready to go, apart from a few chargers etc. Nobody can believe that I've managed to keep it a secret for so long... it's been about 14 months! Even I can't believe it!

Needless to say a few last minute hiccups have come up. The Captain has come down with a chest infection, but got some antibiotics and is on the mend just in time, thank goodness... I don't think we'd be too popular on the plane with him coughing up a lung. To my horror someone nearly gave the game away to candy girl the other day, thankfully she was none the wiser.

Now it's time to have an nice adult beverage and then get tucked in for the night. Don't know if I'll be able to sleep... too excited!
Old 12 Oct 17, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Just caught up with your thread and I'm so excited for you!

Hope you get chance to let us know how your reveal goes