Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 6 Sep 17, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney lins
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Space centre vs clearwater suggestions please

Hi
We initially have planned two days and two nights at Clearwater beach. Want to do sea screamer and we love a beach so was desperate spend some time for a relaxing and non park rest. However, now toying idea with just doing one night and one day Clearwater and go swap things around and go space centre the following week. No space on itenary to both. We don't go until next year but like to be planned
Suggestion please- would you think best spend longer time at Clearwater or would you think one day is enough and do space centre too? Is it worth it?
Thanks in advance x
Disney lins is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 17, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
memphis69
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Have done both I would do the space centre I didn't want to go that much but it ended up being one of the best days we also did cocoa beach on the way back.
memphis69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 17, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We went to the space center and although we enjoyed it I felt a bit disappointed over all as I had really looked forward to it but just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I can't even put a finger on what disappointed me...
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mumtotwo
slightly serious Dibber

We did both last year. Clearwater is beautiful and the sunsets are amazing. We went out on Little Toot as well and enjoyed our day.
We also went to the Space Centre as my dh loves it there. Have to say didn't think I would enjoy it but I do love wandering around and looking at some of the space crafts. We have been previously and lucky enough to see a rocket launch one year as well.
I think it is certainly worth visiting the Space Centre as it is a good day out and then you can always stop off at a beach on the way back.
Mumtotwo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneymumof3
Trying for More Ears

I wasn't sure about going to the Space Centre this summer but my oldest son who is 15 really wanted to go. Amazingly a rocket launch was rescheduled to a date during our stay. We cut our Universal stay short to go and it was amazing, the exhibits had more interest I guess because we saw a rocket go up. There is so much to see and do that you won't see it all. Seeing Atlantis up close was a amazing after seeing it on the TV years ago, there were talks by present day astronauts which my kids enjoyed. It would be totally different to Clearwater which i would also love to see but so glad we went to Kennedy.
Disneymumof3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List