Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Sep 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow that's a great deal. Wish I had done it last year😣
Will try to remember to do it next Aug in the hope that we may go back!
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
beswicky2k
Excited about Disney

We did this on Thursday, upgraded 3 three park 14 day passes to 2 park seasonal passes for a grand total of $15.96. We are hoping to go back to universal in May so would have been crazy not to upgrade... couldn't believe it was so cheap! The man who served us told us twice that the annual pass does not expire until a year after we first use it but I am sure this is wrong and it will be a year from when we first used our 14 day tickets (20/08/2017).
Old 3 Sep 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Wow this sounds too good to be true! Thanks for the tip will defo consider doing as we have a second trip coming up and had to decide to only do Disney due to cost!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hope you had a great holiday, did you enjoy RPH? We are going to upgrade ours on Mon so great to know its $5 I'll remember the ID...I couldn't get a cocktail in TGI as I left my ID at the hotel, typical it's the first time I've ever been asked!😬
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie4500
Trying for More Ears

minnie4500's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We did this as well! They told us we could upgrade one of our tickets at a later date to a higher pass that would give us free parking and discounts for a party of up to 6 in city walk. We ended up using it for 2 days after our other passes from the uk would of expired so even if we don't get to go next year feel that we got our $5 worth!
Old 5 Sep 17, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Wow!

We have UK 14 day tickets for use this December.

I have a secret hope that we may end up planning another trip for Aug 18. Definitely worth us upgrading just on the off chance of a second trip given the savings involved.

Brilliant info, thank you!

Ali.
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 17, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Hope you had a great holiday, did you enjoy RPH? We are going to upgrade ours on Mon so great to know its $5 I'll remember the ID...I couldn't get a cocktail in TGI as I left my ID at the hotel, typical it's the first time I've ever been asked!😬
Yes we did thanks. Hope you had a great time too
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 17, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Yes we did thanks. Hope you had a great time too
Yes it was fantastic, thanks. It felt a bit strange not staying in Cabana Bay especially when we were lying looking at it in Volcano Bay. I'm a bit torn whether to add the VB on next year when you can walk through so easily! We did upgrade on the last day but it cost us $31.97 with tax for the 4 of us-we had to pay $15 dollars towards the value of the child 14 day ticket which only got a $269.99 refund against the $284.99 seasonal pass. I'm really pleased with the price as I only paid £815 for all four tickets-it was going to cost me £928 for next years tickets...well worth the unexpected trip😊
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
The seasonal annual pass can't be used at Easter, Xmas or July and has no free parking benefit.

Hope this helps.

Of course if you have a pass with blackout dates and then want to go during the blackout you can just upgrade the pass and pay the difference. We did this at Easter where we paid $40 to upgrade to allow access over Easter.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 17, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniebella
VIP Dibber

We are here now and have tried to do this at Universal guest services this morning.Price to upgrade was $114 per person😔The lady said as we had already been to volcano bay we could only upgrade to 3 park seasonal pass for that price.
Will try a different counter later on in the day... fingers crossed🤞🏼

Edited at 02:59 PM.
Minniebella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List