Old 14 Aug 17, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYPRINCESS5
Helping Minnie

Talking The trip that seems to have taken forever to come around! - Pre Trippe

Hello guys,

This is my first trip report so please bare with me

So lets start with the Introductions:

So you have me - Mrs F! Im 27 years young and a complete Disney Princess as heart! Im Chief Planner and all round Orlando Addict!

My DH - Mr F! - 38 Years young and a Orlando addict. I make the plans and he goes along with them

Me and DH got married just over 2 years ago after getting engaged on a family trip to Orlando - of course we decided to Honeymoon there. We had a brilliant 3 week trip filled with loads of memories to cherish forever. But once it was over - i felt EMPTY! I didnt have a wedding to plan or any orlando planning , so to fill that void i booked a wee trip to DLP - Which we both enjoyed but both agreed it wasnt the same. So as soon as the dates were avalible for this year I was straight on and booked - i couldnt NOT have a countdown! But as the trip report title suggest it seems like its taken forever to come around!

So heres our plans SO FAR for our trip:

We fly on the 24/9/17 direct from Glasgow with TC (I have booked a package through them this year as it was coming up the cheapest option for us)

We are travelling down from home to Glasgow the day before as its around a 3.1/2 hour drive from where we stay. We have opted to stay in the Normandy
as we got such a good deal for an overnight stay and parking for 2 weeks. Much to my DH annoyance we are also headed to DISNEY ON ICE at Braehead in the evening
I just had look on the off chance at what was on in Glasgow that evening and well i fell on the order button on Ticketmaster But what better way to set you up for a trip to the House of Mouse

WHERE

We are staying offsite in the Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista this year.
We have done Villas our previous 2 trips and i have stayed on site loads when i was younger due to my Mum and Dad being DVC members. We wanted somewhere with a central base for us as we do both Disney And Universal parks.

We have also booked for 1 night in the RPR
to make use of the FOLP and Early entry to Universal. (My DH might just be a teeny weeny bit excited about this)

ADR'S I have booked:

RAGLAN ROAD
BOG - I managed to get a Dinner reservation which i was DELIGHTED about but I got it on a MNSSHP night so looks like were going again
SCI-FI DINE IN
TUSKER HOUSE
PLANEY HOLLYWOOD
1900 PARK FARE
CHEF MICKEYS
T-REX
GARDEN GRILL
BEACHES AND CREAM

Some of these might change though. We are really looking forward to spending a day at the Epcot F+W Festival so that might overule GG and B+C

We have the 14 day Disney Tickets and Also the 14 day Universal Tickets this year. We havent bothered with SW or Busch Gardens this year. We are also doing the HHN and as mentioned MNSSHP

I have more or less everything sorted, Im just patiently waiting on our FP days to come around now. I have a few im wanting to book:

FROZEN RIDE
FOP
SOARIN

Otherwise it will just be a 'lets just see how we feel when booking' kinda thing.

Im hoping this holiday will be more chilled than some previous ones. When we arrive home i have 3 days at home then Im off to Edinburgh for my little sisters Hen Weekend and then DH is away the weekend after to Prague for the Stagger, so it will be all go when we arrive home.

So thats it for now. I will be back with our first installment which will be Pre- travel Day and DISNEY ON ICE

See Ya Real Soon

Mrs F.x

LINK TO UPDATE 1
- https://DIBB.in/12775367

LINK TO UPDATE 2
- https://DIBB.in/12838834

PROUD DVC OWNER AT THE POLYNESIAN

Edited at 10:28 AM.
DISNEYPRINCESS5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Sounds like a lovely plan - some really nice ADR's there too. Not long to wait now.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Lovely pre trip, you are very organised
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Great start

Looking forward to reading more
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYPRINCESS5
Helping Minnie

The trip that seems to have taken forever to come around! - Pre Trippe - UPDATE

Soooo, Few things to add after a few days pondering...

We are now staying a night Universal's Cabana Bay with a tower room overlooking Volacno Bay This was a spur of the moment decision and have worked it in with the same night as we are doing HHN. Really looking forward to experiencing another one of their onsite hotels (the lazy river will most definatly be used)

We have ow also deicided to do a day at KSC. My DH has also wanted to do this and since we arent doing SW or BG this year we have time to do it. I am looking forward to it aswell, but my hubby is more excited!

FP day opens on Saturday for us its all getting real! Only 4 more Mondays left at work after today!

Well hopefully thats it! and the next time I will be be reporting is our Pre-Travel day and Disney on Ice

See Ya Real Soon

Mrs F.x

DISNEYPRINCESS5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYPRINCESS5
Helping Minnie

Eeeeeeek Its edging closer and closer... 8 DAYS!

I have basically packed everything and its just the last minute things to put into the case. We have a busy weekend this weekend with me having a night out and my hubby is DJ'ing. (My hubby is a dance music DJ which he loves and is his 3rd love next to me and Orlando). It will be then onto the last week of work and i will also be kept busy with all my pre-holiday Beauty Appointment

All our FP's are booked - i didnt manage to get one for FOP but im hoping we manage to pick one up while over there.

My best friend and her family flew out on Wednesday after being delayed for days by Hurricane Irma and I got a Facetime from her and the kids (2 and 7) yesterday morning before they headed to MK for their first day (they are first timers) and it made me even more excited about going! The kids had an absolute BALL yesterday the photos she sent we brilliant! They are hoping to extend their holiday to have a few days with us but if they cant manage we will get at least one morning with them

So before i waffle on anymore ill leave it there! And we will see you guys on Pre-Travel day! T MINUS 8 DAYS AND COUNTING!

Mrs F.x