Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Sep 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Maybe I'm glad we've only been able to go twice, and it's taken 4 years of saving each time.

There are lots of other places to explore - have fun!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Stew_the_red
slightly serious Dibber

As has been said before, we were only going once... we have booked for next year which will be a near 3 year break, we're also taking friends with us which will recreate that excitement all over again. In between we have done Tenerife, Mexico and have New York in ten weeks.hopfully that will help keep the magic alive for many more years to come, I don't think I could do it if it was the only holiday I went on and had to save for so long but that's just me I suppose. I don't think we will ever break the Disney holiday beach holiday beach holiday cycle.

Hope you get the magic back
Stew_the_red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

I totally understand. Next year, I'm having 10 days onsite (first time) with my DDs and then another holiday with OH doing a one week road trip ending in Orlando for a second week. That will give OH his Orlando fix but I won't have two Florida only holidays. I'm hoping the road trip will be a taster that will convince OH to try other things. Just got to plan and book it now!
Old 23 Sep 17, 01:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Sally42
Imagineer

Mobile

Last year we did Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, and The Smokey Mountains.
Currently in San Francisco.
We feel orlando is a 'safe and easy ' holiday and although we love it, we can safely say we love America. Any part of America! X
Sally42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
nordictat2girl
Imagineer

We enjoy Florida but we have never done all the parks. We do 2 parks at the most and the rest is relaxing or exploring other areas.
Next year...we aren't doing Florida but for dh's 40th...going on a 24 day road trip on the West Coast! The US is a big country and plenty of great things to see and do outside Disney
West Coast road trip 2018 (CO,CA,MT,ID,WA,OR,NV,UT) Yellowstone/Yosemite
Alabama, Florida & New Orleans - May 19
nordictat2girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 17, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

I understand how you feel. We came back a few weeks ago and if we do go back it will be to Miami. We did two nights there this year and really wished it was 2 nights in Orlando and 11 in Miami Next year we're doing Vegas and Japan and I'm so excited
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List