Notices

Old 23 Jul 17, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I've also managed to get an Annual Pass rate for RPR. It's not great and it's probably taking the price down to what we would have got via ebookers with Quidco cash back but since cash back is never guaranteed this is better. Plus it's direct so I always feel better! I was hoping for better, or maybe even a good rate on club level but this will have to do.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
The Disney documents arrived today!

I was worried with all the problems people have been having but they've arrived in plenty time.

We opened the Terramundi pot the other day too as we reckoned we wouldn't put much more in it between now and our last opportunity to take it to the bank in two weeks. £361 which was a lot less than last year but we saved for less time plus we knew we'd put less in. I'm hoping it's enough for food for the days we're at Universal but we'll see.

Nothing to do now but wait!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I was a bit worried our Disney docs wouldn't arrive too, with all the problems people have had. Ours arrived about 5 weeks before travel day in the end!

Sounds like a fab trip you have planned! My friend did the afternoon tea and was disappointed so I reckon you've made a good decision!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
I was a bit worried our Disney docs wouldn't arrive too, with all the problems people have had. Ours arrived about 5 weeks before travel day in the end!

Sounds like a fab trip you have planned! My friend did the afternoon tea and was disappointed so I reckon you've made a good decision!
Yes it seems silly to have afternoon tea over there for a fortune when M&S here do a lovely one!

The Disney documents thing was odd, it seemed only to affect people travelling at a certain time.

Trip Report Index
Old 31 Aug 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

So here ends the pre trippie as I'm sat in the Glasgow Airport Holiday Inn painting my nails and waiting for it to be bed time! I won't do a live trippie so the next installment will be the full trip report and dining report when I get home.

Trip Report Index