Notices

Old 6 Apr 17, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
kl_belle
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Originally Posted by Charmed Kirsty View Post
We do fly the same day! We are doing MK on the 11th too. My DH birthday is 5 days before we go. I look forward to reading your trip report when we return remember to make lots of notes as it's so easy to forget things.
That is so strange with my other half having his birthday just before we go too! I will try to look out for you in MK for the last ever Wishes - I imagine it will be a busy one that night. Thank you, I have a small notebook for jotting things down in the parks and a larger one to write up more details each night or the morning after. Can't wait!
kl_belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kl_belle

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Great Pre-Trippie - we're 1 week after you. Have a great time.
Ahh thank you! I love that the Dibb has given me a good reason to get writing again and such a welcoming community. Hope you enjoy your trip too! I look forward to reliving the magic reading all these Trip Reports when I get back
kl_belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post

How exciting! Looks like great plans. Have a great trip
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by kl_belle View Post
That is so strange with my other half having his birthday just before we go too! I will try to look out for you in MK for the last ever Wishes - I imagine it will be a busy one that night. Thank you, I have a small notebook for jotting things down in the parks and a larger one to write up more details each night or the morning after. Can't wait!
We are not staying for wishes I'm don't think the children would be up to it. We have got 4 night shows planned but I'm certain they would be too jet lagged for wishes. Wishes is wonderful and never fails to bring tears to my eyes.
Charmed Kirsty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
kl_belle

Originally Posted by Steph0188 View Post
How exciting! Looks like great plans. Have a great trip
Thanks Steph - looks like your countdown is really moving along too! Hope you have a great trip too and enjoy Wishes for the last time!
Old 18 Apr 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kl_belle

Finalised Plans

For the First Time in Forever, I'm Getting What I'm Dreaming of...

Well what a crazy couple of weeks! I have bagged myself a new job and interviewing prep appeared to get in the way of Disney planning for a couple of weeks (how rude ) but lots of celebrations to have in the World when we get there

Back to our plans! With almost all our FP+ booked, it is officially 3 weeks tomorrow until we visit the happiest place on Earth

After much umming and ahhing I believe we have finalised our plans (yay!) so here we go...

Day 0 - A day at work for the both of us. Finish around 5, home for a quick shower, then on to Manchester for our overnight Premier Inn and a bite to eat somewhere en route!

Day 1 - Early morning to drop the car off and head to Manchester for our 10.30am flight. Get to our Rosen Inn and soak up a few rays around the pool when we arrive. Have a stroll in the evening on International Drive and an early night!

Day 2 - Off to IOA for the morning, finishing with the 3 water rides and heading back to the hotel around 2ish. A rest/freshen up then head over to MK for a couple of rides and to watch the final show of Wishes.

Day 3 - DHS first thing in the morning and stay here for the majority of the day taking things at a nice, easy pace. ADR for Sci Fi Diner at 1.20pm. Head over to Epcot around 4/5pm to stroll around the Showcase and watch Illuminations.

Day 4 - AK in the morning, no rush as we have a couple of FP+ booked for the big ones such as EE. Spend most of the day here before hopping over to Disney Springs around 4ish for some shopping, food and to watch La Nouba.

Day 5 - US today until around 2pm. Rest/pool time at the hotel then onto DHS for around 5pm to watch Fantasmic (pending tiredness levels!)

Day 6 - MK all day today. BOG ADR at 2pm. If we haven't worn ourselves out too much by this point stay for Happily Ever After.

Day 7 - IOA/US for any rides still yet to be ridden and redo any favourites. Chill time back at the hotel, with shopping in the evening.

Day 8 - Ohana ADR for 7.30am, onto TL for some downtime. Over to Epcot for the afternoon until we've had enough.

Day 9 - Day trip to NASA and airboat ride today. Just a wander down I Drive in the evening, possibly play some crazy golf.

Day 10 - Our last full day Epcot for most of the day, finishing up in MK to say goodbye to the World.

Day 11 - Check out, possibly head to Universal for the final time before getting picked up for our flight home.

It's all getting very real now and I am already planning my next trip in my head (November 2018 maybe with a little pixie dust wishing ).

Just the last bits of shopping to do this weekend and trying to persuade my OH he needs more than 2 pairs of shorts for a 10 night trip

See ya real soon

Edited at 08:36 AM.
Old 8 May 17, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kl_belle

Mobile

Eeek so we are so very close now. Less than 48 hours till we will be up in the air heading to Orlando.

Packing was completed yesterday...and looked something like this:

Apparently 3 pairs of Converse and 1 pair of Nikes is too much according to Steven and I had to leave my beloved red ones out of the case this was with the promise of space being made to bring back more goodies though so I intend to fully take him up on that one

We've also packed a travel kettle and some tea bags as I cannot bear the though of no proper cuppas for 10 nights. So British!

So this will probably be my final post now until we return...my instagram name is k_bell90 for anyone who wants to follow us as we go along for our first ever adventure to the World ❤

Oh and any fellow DIBBers flying from Manchester on Wednesday be sure to look out for us wearing our very well themed matching tops...

See ya real soon 👋
Old 2 Jun 17, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

A brilliant pre-trippie, can't wait to read on now.
Old 25 Jun 17, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looking forward to reading your report, DW and I have stayed at the Rosen Inn nearest Universal quite a few times over the years, most recently May 2016

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
fleur_charms
Apprentice Imagineer

Oooh I've just stumbled upon your trippie and am going to have a good read now on my lunch break!

We are virtually the same person haha. I am also 26 and bf in his thirties, I went to uni in Lincoln and we're looking to move back there this year, so excited! Nice to know there's a fellow WDW lover in Lincoln as I don't seem to be able to find one in Wolverhampton
fleur_charms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List