Old 28 Apr 17, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
How have I missed this! It all sounds brilliant x
Thank you ❤❤ it's almost weigh in time! 😅
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

So I weighed in this morning at a cringy 68.4kg. If you followed my pre trip for February you may notice that this is more than I weighed after Christmas 😢 oh dear!

I need to be at least down to 64kg (preferably below) in 15 weeks time. So it is time for...

FIT IN 15 (WEEKS) FOR FLORIDA!

I'll weigh in every Friday and let you know how I get on...better finish all that easter chocolate before I start next week 😊 hehe!

See ya real soon ❤
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

You can do it Lou, liking the 'Fit in 15'

Enjoy those Easter eggs first though x
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
You can do it Lou, liking the 'Fit in 15'

Enjoy those Easter eggs first though x
Need something to inspire me lol...did not have a chip shop tea tonight 😂 determined to 'get on it' as my students would say! Xx
Old 5 May 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

*Fit in 15 for Florida Update*

Sooooo it was weigh in day - lost 1kg 😁 so down to 67.4kg. For only 3 days of no alcohol/snacking that is pretty good going. I haven't managed any exercise this week and probably won't until work calms down and GCSEs are over. However if I can keep shifting weight through healthier eating I will keep going!

I have just been for my first proper physio session after my accident so I am feeling a little tender but hopefully will help in the long run.

We also had a house viewing on our house yesterday - no feedback yet but I can tell the lady wasn't interested - not enough room for her Italian furniture 😂 never mind. I have been on the phone to the estate agents to try to work out what they are actually doing...and my conclusion so far is that they have sent a few emails and had a maximum of 3 conversations about my house. Not overly impressed if I am honest, and if it doesn't improve we will be going with another agent once our contract is up!

Think that is all for now...see ya real soon!
Old 5 May 17, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

I see double digits woohoo!

Well done on weight loss, good work Hope things pick up with your house soon.

I'm down to 7 weeks now, I think I need to start packing I did FP+ earlier this week and got everything we wanted.
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
I see double digits woohoo!

Well done on weight loss, good work Hope things pick up with your house soon.

I'm down to 7 weeks now, I think I need to start packing I did FP+ earlier this week and got everything we wanted.
Yay that's great news! I am classing tomorrow as DDD when the countdown in my kitchen says 99 lol.

Thanks - just got to keep it up! Also hoping things pick up - the report the agent sent me seems to imply a fair few online hits which aren't turning into viewings...arghhhhhh 😣
Old 5 May 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Lou, we are there the same time, well we fly out on the 14th and are staying in AKL 14-27th then on to RPR for 4 nights, probably will see you about as the first few days we've somehow chosen the same parks!

Your plans do look surprisingly like ours, do you think you will be going on the 25th to the Halloween party? we booked the star wars desert party as i have 2 star wars mad boys ( youngest boy and DH!) Looks fab you will be doing the illuminations cruise, i tried arranging that but when the desert party and the halloween party i think thats it for us.

Good luck with the house move and weight loss, i know how hard the dieting can be - i seriously need to do something but cannot get motivated
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
Hi Lou, we are there the same time, well we fly out on the 14th and are staying in AKL 14-27th then on to RPR for 4 nights, probably will see you about as the first few days we've somehow chosen the same parks!

Your plans do look surprisingly like ours, do you think you will be going on the 25th to the Halloween party? we booked the star wars desert party as i have 2 star wars mad boys ( youngest boy and DH!) Looks fab you will be doing the illuminations cruise, i tried arranging that but when the desert party and the halloween party i think thats it for us.

Good luck with the house move and weight loss, i know how hard the dieting can be - i seriously need to do something but cannot get motivated
Hi! Yes hopefully will be there for the party, just waiting on ticket release now.

Hitting 15 weeks was my motivation - just gotta knuckle down to it. I always find it easier when the weather gets nicer too. Just need to get my exercise going!

I'm just hoping the house stuff doesn't drag on, but I fear it may unfortunately.

Please say hi if you see us - love meeting fellow dibbers ❤
Old 5 May 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
Hi! Yes hopefully will be there for the party, just waiting on ticket release now.

Hitting 15 weeks was my motivation - just gotta knuckle down to it. I always find it easier when the weather gets nicer too. Just need to get my exercise going!

I'm just hoping the house stuff doesn't drag on, but I fear it may unfortunately.

Please say hi if you see us - love meeting fellow dibbers ❤
of course we will say hi!
maybe one day i'll get round to 1, writing up our past trippies and 2, doing a pre trip report for this one... i can only wish!then i'll have phonons here so we can all recognise each other!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List