Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Sep 17, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
Anyone got a code yet? I read it was shortly after midday and I want to jump on it as soon as possible!
It's Star
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm planning to queue up outside my local shop tonight- it's only five minutes away from where I work but I don't finish till 6.30 and the launch starts at 7! Last time (101 Dalmatians) the queue went round the block...
I'm not a fan of Cath Kidston stuff usually (even the previous Disney collections- too flowery for me!) but I have a tattoo of the pirate ship up in the clouds and the same design is on loads of stuff so I imagine I'll come home with at least two bags and a jumper tonight
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
It's Star
Brilliant thanks! How do you get in though? Is there a link?

Have I completely misunderstood?

Does the early access begin at 7 or is that when everyone can buy?

🤦🏼 I'm such a wally!
Just read it properly

Edited at 01:01 PM.
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

I can't decide what to get. Thought this would be my favourite so far and I do like the stuff, just not much jumping out at me.

Think I'm just going to go for the midnight velvet tote. I loved it as soon as they sneak peeked it a few months back. And hopefully the starry night pen too x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Brilliant thanks! How do you get in though? Is there a link?

Have I completely misunderstood?

Does the early access begin at 7 or is that when everyone can buy?

🤦🏼 I'm such a wally!
Just read it properly
There's a link in the email but if you don't get it, there will be a link on the CK site that you can click at 7pm, then enter the password to get in. 7pm is early access x
Old 21 Sep 17, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Oh I see! Fair enough.

I might get a mug too if I can but really I just want the bauble. We always get a new tree decoration each year and this one seems fitting
I thought John was best illustrated on the coloured mug but I don't really like that one!

Here are the stores
Looks like I'll have to go after work tomorrow then, but there has always been loads of stock in when i have been. I refuse to pay the postage for one mug, and I want to actually see them lol.

Sidenote, has everyone noted that it says you can purchase a maximum of 5 things?
tiggertastic is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I've not bought anything from the other collections as well they just didn't jump out and me and say buy, but I do like a few of the things in this collection, what is the delivery cost? I just need to remember to log on at home before 7pm.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mechafatnick
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Looking at this thread now? Before 7pm? Maybe you should try putting pan in the password box 😉
Mechafatnick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mechafatnick View Post
Looking at this thread now? Before 7pm? Maybe you should try putting pan in the password box 😉
I have no idea how you knew this but THANK YOU SO MUCH! All ordered before the madness at 7 xx
Old 21 Sep 17, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm done too!
Thanks for the passwords. Mine didn't arrive!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List