Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Sep 17, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm still waiting to check out. It has been telling me that my wait time is twenty minutes for the last twenty minutes...
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

And now the items I wanted have sold out. Same old rubbish Cath Kidston pre-sale!
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mechafatnick
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
I have no idea how you knew this but THANK YOU SO MUCH! All ordered before the madness at 7 xx
I knew by Disney magic, of course 😂
Mechafatnick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Ordered 3 things after much faffing, what an awful website. What did everyone order? I got the starry night pencil case and make up bag, and a tinkerbell plate... really like the plate, cannot wait to have my toast on it haha

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Ordered 3 things after much faffing, what an awful website. What did everyone order? I got the starry night pencil case and make up bag, and a tinkerbell plate... really like the plate, cannot wait to have my toast on it haha
I got the midnight velvet bag, a pen & oven gloves. Could have spent a fortune but I refrained! xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

I went to the Norwich Store and managed to get the two items I wanted (jumper and velvet tote) and get out within 15 minutes. But it was HORRIBLE So many buggies, people carrying their babies in one arm and four or five items in the other, mobility scooters, unimpressed husbands/boyfriends. Loads of people in the queue were mysteriously joined by 4 or 5 family members a couple of minutes before 7...
If I had been in charge I would have let people in wheelchairs/scooters go in first, or get them to tell a member of staff what they wanted and have a staff member bring it over to them. I would hand out tickets in the queue and let 10 or so people in at one time. It's a very small shop with only three tills. Lots of things were displayed underneath tables which meant people were bobbing up and down and very easy to trip over/stamp on!
There were loads of mugs and small accessories in stock but I think I nabbed the only jumper in size L. Most people seemed to be buying 5 of each mug, plate etc. Baskets full of crockery but luckily nothing smashed! The people ahead of me in the queue spent £230, £280, and something like £1150 :o I was totally shocked, though I suppose a lot of people were probably buying Christmas gifts.

Edited at 08:43 PM.
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
I ordered the plate and bowl, I have the plate and bowl from every release so far😊

I also ordered the midnight mug and the GOSH bag as Great Ormond Street has helped a lot of children that I know.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

2 mugs and a pen I could of brought loads but going to WDW very soon so need to be sensible 😇
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

I got a mug, pen, socks, 2 foldaway bags and the tinker bell Pom Pom key ring. Thats some Xmas presents sorted. 😀

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I got 2 baubles, 2 of the nighttime scene mugs and 1 tea towel.

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List