Notices

Old 6 Aug 17, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Indigo! And Hudson Bay! Yay! And more beautiful photos.

Safely to Montreal (and still a lovely 12 nights at your familiar West Ontario home to look forward to) - hope the apartment is OK. At least you found somewhere relatively well-located so last minute.

We ate them in the metro station (O ate half of mine and about half if the fries! ) They were delicious! ... O wasn't really hungry, then!

I really enjoyed reading a whole week of your TR. Thanks for sharing it all with us.

Happy Birthday to O for tomorrow. Hope he enjoys the festival.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 04:19 PM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

So back to Montreal Hope you have a good couple of days and Happy birthday to O and hope he enjoys his birthday treat.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Indigo! And Hudson Bay! Yay! And more beautiful photos.

Safely to Montreal (and still a lovely 12 nights at your familiar West Ontario home to look forward to) - hope the apartment is OK. At least you found somewhere relatively well-located so last minute.

We ate them in the metro station (O ate half of mine and about half if the fries! ) They were delicious! ... O wasn't really hungry, then!

I really enjoyed reading a whole week of your TR. Thanks for sharing it all with us.

Happy Birthday to O for tomorrow. Hope he enjoys the festival.
I am not sure how much longer a big department store like Hudson Bay can continue. It was over 7 floors and was frankly dead! Such a shame!

We are staying in Quebec - though on the western fringes! We so loved the cottage two years ago!

Teenage boys can eat Though mine is quite conscious of eating healthily - his morning snack today was fruit and plain yoghurt!

Thanks for reading - I know if I didn't do it live it wouldn't be written! And I love looking back on them!

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
So back to Montreal Hope you have a good couple of days and Happy birthday to O and hope he enjoys his birthday treat.
It has been a fun day today too! O seems to be enjoying the festival - though only have had one imessage! At least it isn't raining (it was last night!)

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Glad the apartment turned out OK. Bit of a faff there on the fox front, thank goodness you got it sorted. I'm just not sure about that beetrooty looking burger myself !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 01:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Glad the apartment turned out OK. Bit of a faff there on the fox front, thank goodness you got it sorted. I'm just not sure about that beetrooty looking burger myself !
The apartment was fine for two nights - the squeaky floorboards did drive me mad though! It did the job and makes me appreciate where we are now so much more

It was funny because it was J who doesn't like beetroot who chose that burger! I tried it and it was really nice! Though I did prefer mine (well what I got of it )

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
The apartment was fine for two nights - the squeaky floorboards did drive me mad though! It did the job and makes me appreciate where we are now so much more

It was funny because it was J who doesn't like beetroot who chose that burger! I tried it and it was really nice! Though I did prefer mine (well what I got of it )
So, I just re read my comment. It seems I had an attack of the "goats" only mine was a fox, when I meant food Darn auto correct. It's making your holiday even more full of wildlife than usual
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
So, I just re read my comment. It seems I had an attack of the "goats" only mine was a fox, when I meant food Darn auto correct. It's making your holiday even more full of wildlife than usual
I understood though - me being the master of typos

Index of my trip reports
Old 8 Aug 17, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I understood though - me being the master of typos
We all do them, but I like yours, Mel. Maybe, it's the wildlife influence but after the goat there was the cabin at the end of the toad. I loved that! Just the next key on qwerty and the meaning was still clear ...and it made me chuckle -- win/win! I'm hoping to come across a moose next. Very Canadian.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
We all do them, but I like yours, Mel. Maybe, it's the wildlife influence but after the goat there was the cabin at the end of the toad. I loved that! Just the next key on qwerty and the meaning was still clear ...and it made me chuckle -- win/win! I'm hoping to come across a moose next. Very Canadian.
I think it doesn't help that the actual report is done on my iphone via the app so the keys are even closer together (well that's my excuse ) My other excuse is that at work I have an azerty keyboard ...

Or it could be that I am just a hopeless typist and proof reader

Index of my trip reports
Old 15 Aug 17, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm back, I have a lot to catch up on! I hope O had a great birthday. I'm pleased you finally found some food I can't believe they close that early.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List