Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 7 Sep 17, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Dizzy dolphin food delivery

Anyone used these for food delivery?

Have used Garden Grocer before, which was fine, but have now found these guys, and wondering if they are cheaper or better.

Thanks
returnplanning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovethemagic2
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I'm interested in this too x
Lovethemagic2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jontybfc
VIP Dibber

jontybfc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I haven't arrived yet but have just placed an order with them for when I get there. They are cheaper than Garden Grocer on most items (enough for me to move to them), and you have more flexibility in the items you can order.

The one problem I came across was ordering alcohol. They say for you to order your booze through the totalwine website and they will then pick it up for you. What they don't say is that only US residents can order from that website. I emailed them once I'd found that out (having had a failed order) and I then had to place another order through the dizzy dolphin website for my alcohol.

Not a problem, but I wish they'd put something on their website about it so I knew in advance.
jontybfc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jontybfc View Post
I haven't arrived yet but have just placed an order with them for when I get there. They are cheaper than Garden Grocer on most items (enough for me to move to them), and you have more flexibility in the items you can order.

The one problem I came across was ordering alcohol. They say for you to order your booze through the totalwine website and they will then pick it up for you. What they don't say is that only US residents can order from that website. I emailed them once I'd found that out (having had a failed order) and I then had to place another order through the dizzy dolphin website for my alcohol.

Not a problem, but I wish they'd put something on their website about it so I knew in advance.
Great, do let us know what the service is like - when are you going? The information you have given is just what I wanted to know. We're not too fussed about alcohol, so the last part of your post doesn't put us off>

Have a great trip - and do update us
returnplanning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
jontybfc
VIP Dibber

jontybfc's Reviews
I go on 28th October. 50 days today. I'll let you know how I get on.
jontybfc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

I just realised why we never ordered - I don't like the website lol I like to know what things cost. Unless it's my phone giving me a mobile version of their website
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
jontybfc
VIP Dibber

jontybfc's Reviews
I went on the Walmart website and copied items over that I wanted. The. They then come back to you with prices within 72 hours. It's not the most user friendly website, but I did compare their prices to garden grocer and it's a lot cheaper.