Old 16 Sep 17, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by lickerofthetoe View Post
Hahaha outbloodystanding Mr M . Now that's the way to do it 👌👌
My motto is stay calm, never shoot the messenger and take a few seconds to decide what outcome you want. Then go into bat.
Works all the time.

My Wife wasn't happy but she knows I am the negotiator as I love a good haggle.

This will go nicely with the free PE return trip I already have due to my seat being snapped in May this year.
So that's three flights banked up for use.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I'm a nervous wreck, supposed to be flying tomorrow with TC from Glasgow at 10:45, flight status showing as on time but see people in Orlando now been delayed 48 hours due to fly back to Glasgow at 12pm local time tomorrow!

Wish I knew if this is going to have an effect on our flight as we are just about to leave for the airport hotel!
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
I'm a nervous wreck, supposed to be flying tomorrow with TC from Glasgow at 10:45, flight status showing as on time but see people in Orlando now been delayed 48 hours due to fly back to Glasgow at 12pm local time tomorrow!

Wish I knew if this is going to have an effect on our flight as we are just about to leave for the airport hotel!
Oh no! I have everything crossed for you.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
This is me! Never one to miss an opportunity I went into haggle mode and I got two seats in PE and have already had the E Mail confirmation that we have two free UC return tickets to anywhere in the world that Virgin fly. No taxes to pay either so completely free flights. Valid for three years.
Cool as a cucumber!
Nice one
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaju&bob
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kaboomba View Post
We've had a bit of a nightmare. We were originally booked to fly on the 9 th but the Gatwick leg was brought forward meaning we wouldn't get there on time from Glasgow. We were rescheduled to Wednesday. I happened to log on to check something and seen our flight was cancelled. We had to then contact them and all they could offer us was via Philly on the Sunday and told us that's all they had or they'd cancel. So we reluctantly accepted it. This only to find out our flight that was cancelled on Wednesday actually went 😡 We have also since discovered that the flight we've been put on doesn't have any sky cot seats, we are travelling for the first time as a family of 3 with a 17 month old now sat on my lap. I will never fly BA ever again, the way they have handled it all has been terrible. We have gone from a 19 day holiday to 10 days and no refund of any sort!
So sorry to hear of your problems with BA especially losing days of your holiday and no refund. We had ours cancelled completely with Virgin but they did offer full refund, go a different date or change holiday destination. Take care xx
PO Riverside 2002 2007 2009 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 (2017) 2018 2019 2020
Animal Kingdom 2006
Floridaju&bob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Oh no! I have everything crossed for you.

I'm all checked in through security and ready to go... can now breath a massive sigh of relief. I might even have a wine. It's 5 o'clock somewhere- right? 😂
Old 17 Sep 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
kraftikris
VIP Dibber

kraftikris's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
My motto is stay calm, never shoot the messenger and take a few seconds to decide what outcome you want. Then go into bat.
Works all the time.

My Wife wasn't happy but she knows I am the negotiator as I love a good haggle.

This will go nicely with the free PE return trip I already have due to my seat being snapped in May this year.
So that's three flights banked up for use.
Can I go on holiday with you next time?
2003 - 25th Wedding anniv. St Lucia, 2004 - Quality Inn Kissimmee
2006 - Bahama Bay Davenport
2007,2008 and 2010 Nov, Windwood Bay
May 2009 Ballys, Las Vegas
Nov 2012 Lindfields Villa.
Nov 2011, 2013. 2014 & 2015 2016, 2017, 2018, Terrace Ridge
Nov 2019 Grand Reserve, 2022 The Manors at Westridge
kraftikris is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:27 AM  
Link to this Post
lickerofthetoe
Imagineer

On our way to the airport.

VS075 on time up to now and even scheduled to arrive 17 minutes early! 17 more minutes of magic

Let's get married !
lickerofthetoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Annie17
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lickerofthetoe View Post
On our way to the airport.

VS075 on time up to now and even scheduled to arrive 17 minutes early! 17 more minutes of magic

Let's get married !
have an amazing time and a fabulous wedding

Wdw 2013,2016,2018,2019

Engaged 04/09/18 in Magic Kingdom.
Annie17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Woodysroundup
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

After 2 cancellations, the initial excitement of the holiday lost (worrying about the flight being cancelled again) I can happily say... WE FLY TODAY! Woooo! So excited again!

I'm going to be more excited than our 3 yr old and I'm not a single bit ashamed of it haha! 😂
Woodysroundup is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List