Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 14 Sep 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Amazon prime members, free dog treat box!

My little westie girl has had a bad paw, she had to have a op to see if there was a grass seed stuck. They couldnt find anything but washed it out and shes on antibiotics for the fourth time this year, shes been feeling very sorry for herself! She has been restless, lethargic and crying alot, I got her this little treat on Amazon prime, lots of food and treats, poo bags and a toy for £9.99 plus a £9.99 credit. She got so excited and was sniffing and trying to eat everything, she loved the dry food! Very good deal I think and Poppy agrees x
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:16 AM  
Link to this Post
bearandbuzz
Apprentice Imagineer

bearandbuzz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Could you please supply a link to the product? It sounds perfect for my Cocker Spaniel, but I'm struggling to find it!
Many thanks

Edited to add...

Found it! Thanks for this, it's a great deal.

amazon/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Our magic moment as Grand Marshall's in 2013
WL August 2014 The solo(ish) trip - August 2014
BC August 2016 If it ain't broke, don't fix it - August 2016
Villa 2018 - A change of scene - August 2018

Edited at 05:40 AM.
bearandbuzz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:33 AM  
Link to this Post
W1zz
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Amazon Pets Sample Box for Dogs (£9.99 credit with purchase) amazon/dp/B073ZJ7K..._aG1UzbFDA863N
W1zz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Glad you found it, I should of sent a link but you guys are far too early for me! It really is a good deal you get fox poo shampoo as well!
Old 15 Sep 17, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks! Just purchased one for our dane who is still sulking about the new kitten!
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
kaytronika
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for this, ordered for our dog Holly who is a pain in the bum and doesn't deserve them
kaytronika is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Unfortunately our Westie has a HUGE allergic reaction to wheat, beef or lamb so we have to have his kibbles especially made for him. Unfortunately, many dog foods contain "cereals" but they don't specify what. So whilst it's a nice offer it's not one I'll be going for.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thanks for the link. Was going to get this for DBIL who as two dogs, but noticed in small print that credit has to be spent on pet products, so will just forward link to DBIL instead.
Old 15 Sep 17, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Thanks!
Our dog is raw feed but even I am too tempted for a freebie to say no to that!
Geoffa, I also have a westie was was reacting badly to a lot of produce. We changed ours to a raw food diet and all problems have disappeared! Never been healthier or happier!
Shout if you want to know which company I use
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dreamadream View Post
Thanks!
Our dog is raw feed but even I am too tempted for a freebie to say no to that!
Geoffa, I also have a westie was was reacting badly to a lot of produce. We changed ours to a raw food diet and all problems have disappeared! Never been healthier or happier!
Shout if you want to know which company I use
Thanks but I cook my own chicken, fish, pork for him and he is fine. What worries me is the stuff they put in commercial dog foods that they don't have to list. He even had reactions to brands like Lily's. He had an extensive blood scan and we were astonished at the things he had allergic reactions to - even cotton! We're on top of it now and he is absolutely fine but it took a while getting there.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List